Firebird81 Show full post »
im4evaozzyfan
I will say thanks for the review!  I hope that things won't be like that when he comes to Mansfield on the 24th.  Even though i'm not a HUGE Motley Crue fan so much anymore i'm looking forward to seeing them play.  So once again thanks for the review it's nice to get other people"s input on these show's..... KEEP ROCKING
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
Nando
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I thought you were saying that bands that were hair metal, glam metal, etc, weren't real metal and that's primairly what I was commenting on.  So there was a misunderstanding.

Dude I was practically the only person standing in my section for Halford as well. I didn't get it, I mean it's fucking Rob Halford!!! Was the rest of the crowd waitig for him to play a Priest song or something? That really disappointed me
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Nando wrote:

Dude I was practically the only person standing in my section for Halford as well. I didn't get it, I mean it's fucking Rob Halford!!! Was the rest of the crowd waitig for him to play a Priest song or something? That really disappointed me

Everyone around me was mesmerized by him. I think it hit them and blew them the fuck away. Probably many didn't really understand that whether IN or OUT of Priest he's FUCKING BAD@SS! I got EXTREMLY IMPRESSED from the reactions of everyone around me. My son was in lawn, and he said during Priest and Ozzy everyone was just completely blown away. THAT IS THE REAL FUCKING DEAL!

I was standing in my section too. With binoculars, seeing him up-f'n close and A-f'n MAZING! He definitely was really fucking bad@ss, OMFG. That man if a fucking rock star. He and Ozzy stole the whole fucking festival, big time.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Here's a fact.  Metal has some shitty fans.  Not like a band is all right, however, in my opinion, you should at least support any band that actually TRIES at thier music w/o bein' sell-outs or ripping off other bands whether or not you like them.  That's just my opinion and I'm probably gonna get ripped-on for it.
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
Quote 0 0