treva0
Starting the first stage before the second has finished is f*d up.
, Please DON'T DO IT AGAIN.
AND then not mentioning it is worse, if id known i would rather have seen Skeletonwitch than Black Label.
at least Star Trek Conventions have a progam, you can know ahead of time what you have to miss.

Other than that It was AWESOME.

Rob Halford sure sang beautifully, he's a very fine wine indeed.

I had my doubts about the Hair Band, I didn't know the did Dr. Feelgood, they were better than I expected. I think i'm a fan of that bands fans, they really came decked out -metal fashionestas, what a show.

OZZY was tops, he's been taking care of himself and it shows, he sang excellent. The band was top notch, how does he keep finding musicians that are even better than the last, you' think he' hit some kind of ceiling.

Well gotta go ran out of time.
Treva0   \m/
Treva0
\m/
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
the Crue isnt a hair band you fucking idiot, theyz HEAVY METAL get it right they may  had the look once but that was it
Quote 0 0
treva0
I liked the look of the Hair Bands and true the Crue was the best of the lot. It really doesn't matter what a band LOOKS like. It only matters what they sound like. Motley Crue is NOT Heavy Metal, they may be able to get away with being a Metal Band, they are on the fence there, the other side being Hard Rock. I think they sound more to the Hard side but I'm not a musician so if one could tell me where they're metal i' change my mind.

After readng a few other posts -I forgot I didn't know they did Shout at the Devil, i suppose that puts them on the Metal side.
Treva0
\m/
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
y00z talkinz outz y00z ass so STFU!
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
vince neil could totally kick axls ass
Quote 0 0
poweslave
I like Motley as much as the next guy but the above statement is 100% false.
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
I'm a big Motley fan and they totally kicked ass Saturday.  When they came off stage I was wonderin "How is Ozzy gonna top that?"
But he did! That's that's the best show I've ever seen Ozzy give.  The set list rocked and the new band is excellent!
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
motley crue was considered a hair band back in the day.
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
hi darkbook!
Quote 0 0