byebye Show full post »
SlaytanicCFH
They were boring, I don't like them. But the rant the frontman went on about how much emos sucked was pretty funny.
Quote 0 0
Nando
I uesd to really like disturbed but that was when I was really into nu metal. Now I think they're alright. They are overated.
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
SlaytanicCFH
Quote:

Nando said: I uesd to really like disturbed but that was when I was really into nu metal. Now I think they're alright. They are overated.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
surprisingly i enjoyed them last year.
there was a wheelchair kid in the crowd and he got the guards to lift him up and put him on stage, and he got to meet the band.
that was cool of the lead singer[dont' know his name]
Quote 0 0
FF7
Disturbed is awsome. I hope they play near my town soon after they release their new album.

Quote 0 0
devilmusik
disturbed fucking rocks
Quote 0 0
static
meh they're overrated
Quote 0 0
95NASTY
Quote:

Ryan1108 said: DISTURBED ALWAYS ROCKS FUCKIN ASS!

i gotta second that
I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
they fucking suck hard
Quote 0 0
devilishsiner
them being the first concert i went to they are good but not the best band ive seen
::c_stare
Quote 0 0
SLAYERSLOVER
Next to Ozzy, they were the main reason I went to Ozzfest last year.::laugh::laugh::laugh
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest
Quote:

LordSimen said: Fuckin' rocked the house last year.

I agree, Disturbed is a great band and I always enhjoy their performances ::smile
Quote 0 0
Dante_Da_Buildin
i like that on here that all if not most bands is liked, like disturbed they are my favorite band and on the ozzfest group on myspace everyboy is all like for example i asked a simple question like 'Did disturbed get a new bass player?' and i got bagged on so bad or that...and now they think that all i like is them and i'm a poser if i have a behemoth song for my myspce page they also think that if you don't like all death metal bands and not any other bands that you are a scene emo fag who needs to GTFO...i'm glad it's not like that here.
Quote 0 0
Blood_Red87
I'll be happy if I never see Disturbed on Ozzfest ever again.
Devin is God.

Quote 0 0
themetalmidget
Quote:

Blood_Red87 said: I'll be happy if I never see Disturbed on Ozzfest ever again.

Agreed, there needs to be more death metal on the festival.
"Hippies HATE death metal"
Quote 0 0