xIcemanx
Do you think Pantera will ever try touring again? With fill in's on guitar like Zakk Wylde and Ext.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
No, and I hope they never do, for two reasons.

1. In respect for Dimebag, as much as Vinnie loves money he won't pull a Jerry Cantrell and replace the heart and soul of the band 10 years after he died.
2. I don't like Pantera anyway.
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
PrimusSucks wrote:

1. In respect for Dimebag, as much as Vinnie loves money he won't pull a Jerry Cantrell and replace the heart and soul of the band 10 years after he died.

Cantrell did ok in replacing Layne
Layne od's so the world is suppossed to stop?
Don't think so
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
No I don't think they ever will
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Tallica247 wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

Don't think so

THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT!!!!  Dimebag was shot and murdered.  Layne died from a drug overdose.  Layne decided to be a dumbass and did dope while Dimebag was bein' clean and died doin' something he loved.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Tallica247 wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

Don't think so

THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT!!!!  Dimebag was shot and murdered.  Layne died from a drug overdose.  Layne decided to be a dumbass and did dope while Dimebag was bein' clean and died doin' something he loved.
I wouldn't say Dime was clean in any sense of the word, but he was shot and murdered, as opposed to overdosing.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
The BEATLES are getting back together with spiffy replacements for John Lennon and George Harrison....
UUUUMMMmmmmmmmmmm Yeah,...........NO.
Pantera?
C`mon.......see the light......can you see it?
It`s that big shiny "light" colored thing.....

(Since my post count is PERMANENTLY  psycho-magicalisiously galvanized at 666,... you`d best heed my comments of enlightenment  and step off whilst still able to comprehend.......)

Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

The BEATLES are getting back together with spiffy replacements for John Lennon and George Harrison....
Pantera?

(Since my post count is PERMANENTLY  psycho-magicalisiously galvanized at 666,... you`d best heed my comments of enlightenment  and step off whilst still able to comprehend.......)
You post count isn't frozen anymore.
Quote 0 0
woa
This isnt even a debate or a question... Pantera will NEVER tour again. Dime will NEVER be replaced.

Every time Vinnie has been asked this question he has always responded with "Not a chance. It will never happen." and you know what? I believe him. It isnt about the money for him. Do I think he might someday be cool with being in the same room with Phil? Yeah... probably. Will they ever get back together and replace Dime? NEVER.

Yeah, Phil would love to be forgiven and would love to reassemble the band.... But Vinnie will never allow it. I'm fairly certain he would rather die. literally. He would rather kill himself them reform Pantera without Dime.
Quote 0 0
woa
PrimusSucks wrote:

It is unfortunate you never saw them. Greatest live performance of all time.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
PrimusSucks wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Pantera?

Yeah.....it is....you have been enlightened.
And I cant actually believe you POSTED in real writing, the words,...and I quote: "I dont like PANTERA"......
I am almost thinking of never reading your posts or responding to you in anyway whatsoever until you ADMIT Cowboys From Hell is fucking awesome......

Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Pantera?

And I cant actually believe you POSTED in real writing, the words,...and I quote: "I dont like PANTERA"......
I am almost thinking of never reading your posts or responding to you in anyway whatsoever until you ADMIT Cowboys From Hell is fucking awesome......
Mehhh, the only song I really like from them is Cemetary Gates, I do have a soft spot for Suicide Note Pt. 1 though.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Pantera?

Cowboys from Hell is not thier only good album if you ask me.
Quote 0 0
woa
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Cowboys from Hell is not thier only good album if you ask me.

I actually think on the whole their best album is Far Beyond Driven, with vulgar display of power coming in second. If I was ranking Pantera songs, Far Beyond driven wouldnt have a single song in the top 5, However that album would dominate 5-15 which is why I rate it so high.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
xIcemanx wrote:

Do you think Pantera will ever try touring again? With fill in's on guitar like Zakk Wylde and Ext.

Dumb ass.

Hell no!

Quote 0 0