Crazy_eyes
The world is going to end this year because of the zombie apocalypse.  Also, Sharon has been nice enough to say (once again) that there would be a full Ozzfest this year even though she said the same thing after '08 and '10 and we know how that turned out.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
I' like to take this opportunity to congratulate the ozzfest camp.  They broke their all-time record!  May 15th and not a single update!  And people said it couldn't be done.  Go Ozzfest!
Quote 0 0
SkullGrinder
I'm still holding out hope for a late summer tour.
Grinding the Skulls...
Quote 0 0
minime
I dont think there will be an Ozzfest.I do see maybe some Ozzy dates Late this Summer ..Maybe.
But I do see some kinda of Sabbath Tour Late this year extending into early next year or maybe a full world tour with the remaing Sabbath members next year some time.....
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I'm saying no Ozzfest, too many good bands with commitments to other tours.  I'm thinking either an Ozzy & Friends tour or Sabbath minus Ward (sad).
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Has anybody heard any rumors except for that one that was posted on the mayhem boards back in November?
Quote 0 0
minime
no...only thing I have seen  or heard about are the 3 dates upcomeing wth Sabbath and the Euro dates with this Ozzy and Freinds thing...nothing about haveing  an Ozzfest or Ozzy doing a full tour or any kinda of tour here in the states this summer....
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
The last rumor I heard was probably back in January or February (sometime before Iommi's lymphoma came out) where it had Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, Anthrax, TEstament, BLS and I can't remember the others.  I can't even remember where I saw or heard that either since it's been so long.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Zzzzzz
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
At this point in time I doubt it's happening
If it is.....then it's the best kept secret ever
Or maybe they'll just tweak the Ozzy and Friends
Tour and call that Ozzfest?
If it ain't happening then they may as well just put a sign up on the home page of this site, saying GONE ON VACATION - CLOSED FOR BUSINESS
Quote 0 0