Tiger479 Show full post »
Kola_Knut
i use a metal drum to store my delicious soft drink does that qualify?
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
shatteredme3 wrote:

How about you...is it just you or do you have a family too?

No, I've lived n worked alone since I was 13. My parents loathed me, & made sure I knew it! That's why I think any parent who shows their kids love deserves a medal!! I think it must be the best feeling in the world just to be hugged by someone who cares.....

:-\. That's sad. So did my mother (loathe me). In my early 20's though, I kind of had it explode in my life and I dealt with things. It was hell. But I did it. You know, being raised by lunies is almost a blessing sometimes - if you reflect and come to terms with what they did, work through it you know. It makes you so much more aware and capable of relating to your own child.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Kola_Knut wrote:

Put some metal band stickers on it and your in 
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Tiger479 wrote:

Kola_Knut wrote:

Put some metal band stickers on it and your in 

Nah. I say glass bottles or nothing. And, it's Coke. Pepsi is just too damned sweet.
---
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
i would think that MOST would prefer SWEET over SOUR? 
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Kola_Knut wrote:

Hardly would call Coke sour. Just not a quarter bag of sugar in every can. Yuk.

In any case, talking to a pseudonym is really ridiculous. I'm sure the many who come to Ozzfest and see nothing but lesbian posts with zzz's and stupid things about softdrinks representative of fans sad indeed. Is that your point? Tell me, do you have oppositional defiant disorder, and choose this as your proving grounds or what. Get real.
---
Quote 0 0
Iamfuckingcreepy
I got in trouble for listening to slipknot at work today, so no
If you want to see how fucking creepy I am, go to youtube.com/ytlivedd

I don't have any real friends, so I talk to this gnome ):
Hi! you all might know me as livedd. I spend 24/7 on the computer. I never shower
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
i listened to ozzy at work all last week. i dunno what i'll be listening to on monday
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

i listened to ozzy at work all last week. i dunno what i'll be listening to on monday

I've been blending some old Sabbath with Ozzy tunes this past week. Talk about having flashbacks to the past...
---
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Kola_Knut wrote:

Hardly would call Coke sour. Just not a quarter bag of sugar in every can. Yuk.

In any case, talking to a pseudonym is really ridiculous. I'm sure the many who come to Ozzfest and see nothing but lesbian posts with zzz's and stupid things about softdicks representative of true fans indeed. So what's my point? Tell me, do you think that i have oppositional defiant disorder, and choose this as my proving grounds or what. Drink the real thing.

why yes INDEEDY do! so why wear a mask yourself? who are YOU really?
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0