MikeGimmelli Show full post »
chilidog1980
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

n00dz or GTFO! 

No n00dz for you!!


N00DZ NAZI!!!!!!!!  LOL.............wait, youre a girl right?  lol


Yeah, last time I checked.......*grabs boobs*.....yep. still am.


oh ok, i thought so, just makin sure lol.  so you gonna post nude pictures of yourself for us?  share the goods please   LOL
not gonna happen. sorry guys.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

n00dz or GTFO! 

No n00dz for you!!


N00DZ NAZI!!!!!!!!  LOL.............wait, youre a girl right?  lol


Yeah, last time I checked.......*grabs boobs*.....yep. still am.


oh ok, i thought so, just makin sure lol.  so you gonna post nude pictures of yourself for us?  share the goods please   LOL
not gonna happen. sorry guys.
how bout pg13 pix
Quote 0 0
chilidog1980
Catzzz wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

n00dz or GTFO! 

No n00dz for you!!


N00DZ NAZI!!!!!!!!  LOL.............wait, youre a girl right?  lol


Yeah, last time I checked.......*grabs boobs*.....yep. still am.


oh ok, i thought so, just makin sure lol.  so you gonna post nude pictures of yourself for us?  share the goods please   LOL
not gonna happen. sorry guys.
how bout pg13 pix
Lol. Maybe.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
chilidog1980 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

chilidog1980 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

n00dz or GTFO! 

No n00dz for you!!


N00DZ NAZI!!!!!!!!  LOL.............wait, youre a girl right?  lol


Yeah, last time I checked.......*grabs boobs*.....yep. still am.


oh ok, i thought so, just makin sure lol.  so you gonna post nude pictures of yourself for us?  share the goods please   LOL
not gonna happen. sorry guys.
how bout pg13 pix
Lol. Maybe.
killaz posteth themz
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

we've got Fee back, but wheres Jaz, Torture Queen, Distance, Moonbaby, Lizzy, and all the others i forgot?


My only assumption is off being less attractive than all of you mouth breathers make them out to be...
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
highrise
DreadLord344 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

we've got Fee back, but wheres Jaz, Torture Queen, Distance, Moonbaby, Lizzy, and all the others i forgot?


My only assumption is off being less attractive than all of you mouth breathers make them out to be...

well arent you full of cheer
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
highrise wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

we've got Fee back, but wheres Jaz, Torture Queen, Distance, Moonbaby, Lizzy, and all the others i forgot?


My only assumption is off being less attractive than all of you mouth breathers make them out to be...

well arent you full of cheer


He's a douche.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
mikhail
DreadLord344 wrote:

mption is


Not cool, dont insult other members. Lest ye suffer administrative wrath.
-Mikhail
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
mikhail wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

mption is


Not cool, dont insult other members. Lest ye suffer administrative wrath.



I like you already

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
highrise
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

mikhail wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

mption is


Not cool, dont insult other members. Lest ye suffer administrative wrath.



I like you already

bubble up FTW
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
mikhail wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

mption is


Not cool, dont insult other members. Lest ye suffer administrative wrath.



LOL
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Le golpee con un palo.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I'll do my skinny white lady impression if you like and post a pic?
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Gnomez wrote:

I'll do my skinny white lady impression if you like and post a pic?


NO PLEASE DONT!!!!  LOL
Quote 0 0