CrouchingCops_HB Show full post »
TheNotoriousJaz
puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

I can't wait for Ozzfest, I'm looking forward to Crue, Halford, BLS and of course OZZY!

Ditto. I want to be shit faced drunk and singing "Girls Girls Girls" in the mosh pit. This is my Ozzfest 2010 goal.

ahhhh man you're so lucky! i would do the same thing if the tour came closer to me.

I'm driving 6+ hours to Chicago. I'll need to be drunk after that car ride.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
nickb81
the funny part is that stupid people actually believe the rumors on here. This lineup is great. You wanna see the same recycled garbage go to mayhem fags. Wah wah ozzfest hurt my feelings.
Quote 0 0
Nando
puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

I can't wait for Ozzfest, I'm looking forward to Crue, Halford, BLS and of course OZZY!

Ditto. I want to be shit faced drunk and singing "Girls Girls Girls" in the mosh pit. This is my Ozzfest 2010 goal.

ahhhh man you're so lucky! i would do the same thing if the tour came closer to me.

Where is your area??? somewhere west of the Mississippi?
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

yeah i live in south texas.
Quote 0 0
nickb81
Tinley Park baby I'll be there to!
Quote 0 0
Nando
puffpuffpass wrote:

Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

oh shit Texas... did you got to the fest in 08?
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
nickb81 wrote:

Tinley Park baby I'll be there to!

have fun dude.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

yeah i did. now i know how every felt when the fest wasn't coming near them.
i'm a cruehead though so this is a pretty bad blow.
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
puffpuffpass wrote:

Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

YES FEEL OUR PAIN!

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Nando
puffpuffpass wrote:

Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

Nando wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

jankuskill wrote:

Yeah dude I felt like shit when they announced only one show in 08, especially since my ride bailed on me in 07 (would have been first ozzfest) and my mom didn't let me go to 05 (could have seen Maiden for the first time there).
Now I feel really lucky that I am going to get to see ozzfest before ozzy retires. I'm not too big on Crue, but I do like some of their stuff and my friend tells me that they put on a good show so I look forward to their performance.
Quote 0 0