sickabomination Show full post »
darkness_surrounding
Quote:

sickabomination said:
Quote:

darkness_surrounding said: I despise Evanescance and Flyleaf. Korn, Trivium, and Atreyu are good IMO. Never listened to Neurosonic or Droid. Hellyeah is OK, but overrated.

u'd like droid for sure.. check out http://www.myspace.com/droid neurosonic sounds emo to me.

I checked out the page, and I like them a lot. Thanks man!
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
Quote 0 0
BigTRocks
No rappers on the Family Values Tour...wassup wit dat?!

Quote 0 0
SaraJ
I got my tickets on Sat. Ive been listen to some Trivium, and I'm kinda surprised with it. I thought he'd be more...screamy....
Quote 0 0
NaziGangSTaJew
korn triviums new shit=BULLSHIT THEY BOTH DISSAPOINT ME VERY MUCH!!!::animatedlaugh
Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
Quote 0 0
whitecoma
I can't fucking wait! Korn rocks! One of the best damn shows last summer! Hey, listen to what makes you feel awesome! Unless it it RAP!!!!
Quote 0 0
gotchadownlow
whos playing with Korn this year?
Quote 0 0
gotchadownlow
whos playing with Korn this year?
Quote 0 0
hvymtlmom
I was going mainly for HellYeah, but now they've added 5FDP (Five Finger Death Punch) who I've been dying to see ::sinister
Quote 0 0
gotchadownlow
Last time I saw Korn I met skindred in the hard r ock bar definately wont miss this year Flyleaf will be there and they rock!! I LOVE KORN!!!
Quote 0 0
headbangnow54
Im gonna be there with some friends with shirts that say
BOAT
RUDDER
STRANGE
MOUNTAIN

I hope you get that, if not I know Trivium will ::sinister
~As the sun ascends into the sky, the hunt for dawn begins~
Quote 0 0
mandy_mayhem
i don't really like the line up, im only going for KORN they're one of my favorite bands!
Quote 0 0
theshredder85
Quote:

Drift said: That tour makes me want to punt a small child.

::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I'll be going to the MA show. Sorry guys, it looks like a fun time to me! I was told that Five Finger Death Punch was to headline second stage (although I don't think it has been posted on the FVT website).
Quote 0 0
ozzfestvet2000
I will be at the show in Sac. Tickets are on sale for all venues now I believe.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Quote 0 0
GloomBloodBloom
that show will be fucking vary dumb.
Quote 0 0