Painkiller90
Ozzfest 2010 was fucking awesome (except Motley Crue) and I really believe the second stage shined. There were so many great acts, what was your second stage favorite band?

Mine was easily Skeletonwitch. They had such a brutal, badass set and never let up. If I had to choose a runner up, I' say Kingdom of Sorrow cause they rocked hard too.
Quote 0 0
Mercenary
Goatwhore and Saviours were great on top of both your 2nd Stage picks!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Skeletonwitch was definitly the best band on 2nd Stage.  However, how can you say Motley Crue sucks.  They're a great band.  They helped change metal like some others had done.  Thier first CD also came out 2 years before Ozzy's first (solo CD).
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Skeletonwitch was definitly the best band on 2nd Stage.  However, how can you say Motley Crue sucks.  They're a great band.  They helped change metal like some others had done.  Thier first CD also came out 2 years before Ozzy's first (solo CD).

That's not correct. Motley Crue's 1st record was released one year AFTER Ozzy's 1st solo record:

Blizzard of Ozz (
Too Fast for Love (
Quote 0 0
Painkiller90
I'm just not a big fan of Motley Crue. They felt like out of place at Ozzfest. Lots of great, hard bands who played their heart out. Motley Crue didn't give it their all.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I was not excited to see motley crue, especially right before Ozzy, because the last time we saw them they were horrible.  vince neal's voice was weak and the rest of the band was waaay off.  and we had seen them several times over the years backing up other bands.  but I was surprised at how much better they were at Ozzfest and the crowd really responded well.

we got there a little late so we missed Goatwhore, but Skeletonwitch was awesome.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0