RyGuy009
I've never been to Ozzfest before, but I am planning on coming down from Calgary Canada to the California date Summer 2011. I was just wondering when they usually announce the dates and bands that are going to play the show? I plan on road tripping it with some friends so I will probably need to plan my trip based around the Devore, CA date.

Thanks a lot!

\m/ Ryan \m/
Quote 0 0
Jayman
don't get your hopes up too much.  There's no guarantee that there's even gonna be one next year and if there is, who knows where it's gonna be.  They generally don't announce even a shred of info before the month of May.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Ozzfest 2011 will be announced somewhere in the Feb/March/April timeframe of next year.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
That's Good To Know, Hopefully It Will Be In NC NEXT YEAR...geez! 

Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
The first few ozzfests always started in may and were announced around the feb-march months.  then about 2001 and on they started announcing the shows january but not starting until late june-july.  then the last couple years well just one show in 08, nothing last year and just 6 this year.  Who knows what's in store for next year.  Hopefully a big Ozzfest tour like the old days.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Ozzfest 2011 will be announced somewhere in the Feb/March/April timeframe of next year.

so your saying there is already some sort of information for next years fest floating around behind shut doors?
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Feb/March/April timeframe=an April 30th announcement that info is "coming soon".  Soon usually meaning 3-4 weeks 

Quote 0 0
RyGuy009
thanks for the help guys. how soon before the actual show do they release tickets?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hey Wizz, so is Ozzfest going to tour NZ and Australia in 2011????????
You know i've always liked you Wiz (despite what the "others" say about you)
Quote 0 0