dcoctavarium
I'm finally allowed back in the forums! for a minute there I thought the Wiz was hating my ass. 
I've been suck on a "sorry you pretty much can't do shit page" for the past two days.
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

I'm finally allowed back in the forums! for a minute there I thought the Wiz was hating my ass.  
I've been suck on a "sorry you pretty much can't do shit page" for the past two days.
Welcome,....it was resolved,..glad to see you are here DCoct.
That anomaly was happening to a lot of us,...nothing personal there DC.
You can edit your above post as well....
FOF

Good to see you still here. Dude, I'm just sad Ozzfest isn't coming to FL 
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

Yeah man I`m kinda surprised about the tour size....but OZZY has to deal with an 18 month tour,...and will be in FLA. more than likely cause he says it`s one on his fav. places,...he has the key to the city in Palm Beach ferchrissakes!!! So....look at the bright side...OZZY on tour dude!!!

When you're right you're right. Well have fun at Ozzfest for me dude, have beer under my name.
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

Yeah man I`m kinda surprised about the tour size....but OZZY has to deal with an 18 month tour,...and will be in FLA. more than likely cause he says it`s one on his fav. places,...he has the key to the city in Palm Beach ferchrissakes!!! So....look at the bright side...OZZY on tour dude!!!

he actually has the key to WEST palm beach. the key runs the trolleys in the city
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
psycho_bitch wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

he actually has the key to WEST palm beach. the key runs the trolleys in the city

Really? the key runs the trolleys in the city, that's interesting.
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

yeah. i love ozzy, but i'm niot going anywhere NEAR clematis if he's driving around there, lol. how have you been?
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
psycho_bitch wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

yeah. i love ozzy, but i'm niot going anywhere NEAR clematis if he's driving around there, lol. how have you been?

LMAO not with his driving rep. I've been good, how you been? long time no see, hows your daughter?
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

Yeah I knew that,...but I`m too lazy to fix it ,..even though we have an edit button....lolz

shit and i thought I was lazy haha
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

LMAO not with his driving rep. I've been good, how you been? long time no see, hows your daughter?

she's good. out with her daddy, so i have the house to myself right now. yay! how's YOUR little man doing? getting big i bet!
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
psycho_bitch wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

she's good. out with her daddy, so i have the house to myself right now. yay! how's YOUR little man doing? getting big i bet!
Yeap, the little guy is gonna be 2yrs old in june. He has already entered in his terrible two's stage. As a matter of fact I just finished cleaning up one of he's master pieces all over the living room... baby+sharpie= purple floors and walls. 
Quote 0 0