poweslave Show full post »
AlpineValleyGirl
ministrymember99 wrote:

I made sure that my band could never do anything like that to me.
I keep the band fund, we practice at my place, we use my trailer, I copyrighted the music under my name even though Ive only wrote 25-30% of the music, I control the myspace & facebook, our photographer works for free because of me, I book all the shows and am on first name basis with the venues.
If they fire me Ill ruin their musical career.

THAT A BOY!
that's why they call it the MUSIC BUSINESS.
when you treat it like a game, you get played.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

I keep the band fund, we practice at my place, we use my trailer, I copyrighted the music under my name even though Ive only wrote 25-30% of the music, I control the myspace & facebook, our photographer works for free because of me, I book all the shows and am on first name basis with the venues.

THAT A BOY!

I couldnt have said it any better myself.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ministrymember99 wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

THAT A BOY!

Well actually he wasnt fired if it is HIS band...they QUIT his band and are sadly mistaken,....he just needs to replace the members that quit his band.....

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

THAT A BOY!

Well actually he wasnt fired if it is HIS band...they QUIT his band and are sadly mistaken,....he just needs to replace the members that quit his band.....

and as quickly as possible, even if they suck, and get a gig under the original band name.  make sure it's advertised and copy the ad for the press kit.  make a flyer and mail it to yourself and two other addresses and keep it - UNOPENED - with the postmark date intact.  this establishes a time-line for the judge (if it gets that far) to side with the one with the best paper trail.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

THAT A BOY!

and as quickly as possible, even if they suck, and get a gig under the original band name.  make sure it's advertised and copy the ad for the press kit.  make a flyer and mail it to yourself and two other addresses and keep it - UNOPENED - with the postmark date intact.  this establishes a time-line for the judge (if it gets that far) to side with the one with the best paper trail.
That is the SMARTEST THING I have ever seen posted here on the Ozzboard EVER!!! Truly ingenious...
And i bet that would work. Its stuff like that which can seal up a grey area. If I was that guy I`d do that NOW!
Your boss is a lucky guy.....

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
: note to self.........what ever you do , don't piss off AlpineValleyGirl ......she knows her shit.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
damn.....I hope her husband doesn't cheat on her or any shit like that......she'll take him to the cleaners fo' sho'......that woman has her ducks in  a row.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
aw, gee guys yer makin me blush 
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Out of everyone on the ozzboard Im glad Im on good terms with alpine almost more than anyone else here.
Quote 0 0
poweslave
thanks for the advice everyone.
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
AVC is untrollable. she just lets shit roll off, I like that.
Quote 0 0
LordOfDarkMetal
Dude did you suck? Or maybe your band had other things in mind. Maybe a contract with a company and didnt want you to know! Either way sorry dude. Their loss I guess?
I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout!
Quote 0 0
poweslave
No i did not suck. I did everything in that band. EVERYTHING. Im the reason it even exists. And Im more talented than the one who fired me (thats what everyone tells me and him even before I was fired). Its his ego.
Quote 0 0