Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
you don't want to hear our feedback or what  :-[
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
zfw wrote:

???
Its a control freak thing..........
Actually,....my statement was made,...and in lieu of my deleteing any off color rants or shitty diatribes by people like Ozzfestsucksballs...I`d spare all the maintenance and drama and just put the thing out there,...and let it drop down into oblivion.....A thank you to those that  made this E home for us....no need to comment in it.
And,.....just because I can....

The other test thread you saw was for someone else to see.....that was locked and then trashed....

Quote 0 0
zfw
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

???
Actually,....my statement was made,...and in lieu of my deleteing any off color rants or shitty diatribes by people like Ozzfestsucksballs...I`d spare all the maintenance and drama and just put the thing out there,...and let it drop down into oblivion.....A thank you to those that  made this E home for us....no need to comment in it.

The other test thread you saw was for someone else to see.....that was locked and then trashed....

ya bastage.......
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
zfw wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

???

ya bastage.......
Eh,...I`ll unlock that summa beeyatch and it will be like flypaper collecting every disgruntled hater who has a bone to pick with Ozzfest or myself......dont say I didnt warn you....I will SCOUR any badmouthing off there...

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

???

ya bastage.......
Eh,...I`ll unlock that summa beeyatch and it will be like flypaper collecting every disgruntled hater who has a bone to pick with Ozzfest or myself......dont say I didnt warn you....I will SCOUR any badmouthing off there...
UNLOCKED

Quote 0 0
zfw
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

???

ya bastage.......
UNLOCKED

under pressure..........
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
zfw wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

???

ya bastage.......
UNLOCKED

under pressure..........
Being a JUNIOR member here is what i call being under pressure....

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99

is that the laughing smiley? I cant really tell....or is it some r-tard smiley face?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
zfw wrote:

???
cuz heez a douche
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ministrymember99 wrote:

is that the laughing smiley? I cant really tell....or is it some r-tard smiley face?
I`d say that among other things are negotiable......possibly better avatar resolution and a more technically elite set of smileys could be down the road,... the people who run the site are MORE than receptive.

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

I`d say that among other things are negotiable......possibly better avatar resolution and a more technically elite set of smileys could be down the road,... the people who run the site are MORE than receptive.

Is Wiz not among us anymore?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ministrymember99 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

He is,...indirectly,....but he and the people who are running it have worked pretty hard to get it all up and running smoothly,...the transition was a little rough,..but quickly set into play.  its not who`s driving the bus,.....but where it`s going,...and it`s going to OZZFEST 2010!!

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

He is,...indirectly,....but he and the people who are running it have worked pretty hard to get it all up and running smoothly,...the transition was a little rough,..but quickly set into play.  its not who`s driving the bus,.....but where it`s going,...and it`s going to OZZFEST 2010!!

which I wont be able to go to...and if it were near me I probably wouldnt go anyway...not hating on the fest just money is low and the bill isnt packed with enough names for me to fork out more than 50 bucks for decent seats ya know
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
The show must go on.............

Quote 0 0