MikeGimmelli
if you guys are having trouble with your old account, there should be some sort of link either before or after you try and login with your old account that you have to click on and it will send you a new password to your email and you login with that one and change your password to whatever you want after you login.  also, when it gives you the password, and you try to login with it, and it says something about a "promotional code" or something, you dont have to enter any code, just leave it blank and click 'OK'.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
What's this stuff about their being a charge on your credit card?  what's that all about?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Hmmm,
Thats strange shit.

Quote 0 0
ozzfesthelp
There is no charge for the community. Where are you seeing that language?
Quote 0 0
Mike423
Mikhail fixed the problem, you should be able to get in now. I'm back on my old account.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
ozzfesthelp wrote:

There is no charge for the community. Where are you seeing that language?

on friday night when the new site first came online.  when i went to use the password that the site gave me, it took me to a screen where it said something about a membership fee.  it did say that it was $0 and that i needed a promotional code.  i couldnt figure out what that meant so just for the hell of it i clicked OK and left the "promotional code" blank and it worked.  but i did get an email saying this:

Renewal confirmation:

Thanks for renewing your membership with WEBSITE. Your member information is below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us .

Member name: MikeGimmelli
Membership expires: 2011-04-30 22:46:25

Thanks
The WEBSITE Team.

PLEASE NOTE: The charge on your credit card will appear as BUBBLEUP, LTD. BubbleUp is the company that provides ecommerce and fulfillment for the WEBSITE.

i dont understand what that means cause the membership was free, and i never put my credit card information in.
Quote 0 0
Mike423
Yeah I got that message too. I don't think we have anything to worry about. We didn't enter our credit card numbers in anywhere.
Quote 0 0
mikhail
Mike423 wrote:

Yeah I got that message too. I don't think we have anything to worry about. We didn't enter our credit card numbers in anywhere.

It was a problem this expiration dates, our accounts expire, whether there is an associated renewal fee or not the language is the same. Sorry about the confusion, the expiration dates have been fixed.
-Mikhail
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
yeah... that piece of shit link got me stuck for about 2 days. 
Quote 0 0
Master_Chief
How does one change their password? I'll never remember this one they gave me.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Master_Chief wrote:

How does one change their password? I'll never remember this one they gave me.

click on 'Profile' then click on 'Forum Profile Information' and you can change your password there.
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
I still can't access the old one
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

thats weird, did you get to the option where you have to reset your password?
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

Nope
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

Nope

try signing in with your old ID (not the way you used to by using your email address, just your ID) and your old password, and see if it takes you to a screen where it gives you an option to reset your password.
Quote 0 0