Kazzarundo
die hard Ozzy fans find ways to see him no matter where he plays.



Ozzy is GOD.

p.s. I'm going to church.
Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
Quote 0 0
minime
Kazzarundo wrote:

die hard Ozzy fans find ways to see him no matter where he plays.



Ozzy is GOD.

p.s. I'm going to church.



lets see......

air fare, hotel room for 2,money for food,car rental

for me and my wife to make the the devoure show it would take at least A grand for
us to make  that weekend,thats to much money right now...srry just cant afford to go 
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Even though they tried to eat our brains, you gotta admit it's kinda fun here!
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Mantooth wrote:

Even though they tried to eat our brains, you gotta admit it's kinda fun here!

BRIANS...MUST FEET BRIANS...Oh Wait, I Mean BRAINS...MUST EAT BRAINS!!!
**knocks on spocks head** NOOOOO....NEED...BRAINS!!! 

Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
[move]  BRAINS DRUNK BRAINS[/move]
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
Maybe for Linkin Park or Avenged Sevenfold, but I wouldn't go too far out of my way for Ozzy
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Nathan7X wrote:

Maybe for Linkin Park or Avenged Sevenfold, but I wouldn't go too far out of my way for Ozzy
I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Is your mum stoned behind those big dark glasses Nate?
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Gnomez wrote:

Is your mum stoned behind those big dark glasses Nate?
lol nope. she doesnt even drink, let alone do drugs. it funny to see how different we are in that picture. we come from different worlds lol

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Gnomez wrote:

Is your mum stoned behind those big dark glasses Nate?


Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
i would not even pay to see or even go to linkin park or avenged sevenfold they both suck.
Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Kazzarundo wrote:

i would not even pay to see or even go to linkin park or avenged sevenfold they both suck.


Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
Gnomez wrote:

Is your mum stoned behind those big dark glasses Nate?


Fuck you douchebag.  That's my girlfriend, can't you fucking read.  If she was my mom, then she would be a MILF lolz.  Seriously though, my girlfriend is pretty damn hot in my opinion, I really don't see how you would think that she is a mother
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Nathan7X wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Is your mum stoned behind those big dark glasses Nate?


Fuck you douchebag.  That's my girlfriend, can't you fucking read.  If she was my mom, then she would be a MILF lolz.  Seriously though, my girlfriend is pretty damn hot in my opinion, I really don't see how you would think that she is a mother

you look younger than my son, and you listen to kid music like A7X and Linkin Park and said they are better than Ozzy, and that chick looks like she is robbing the cradle and ready to put out!! I'm not being an ass I am just letting you know why people say what they do. Plus we metalheads flirt with each other by being jerks so if you don't want us talking about your hot mom don't put such sexy pics up   Good to see some new flesh on the board to rip on! WELCOM TO OZZFEST.COM  Don't take stuff so seriously!
Quote 0 0