iLuv3M3
We bought a Four Pack of Tickets, though not online but rather at our local FYE. Is there anyway to get the free CD download or is it strictly for online purchases only?

Thank You in advance to anyone who supplies a reply ;]
Quote 0 0
devilmusik
i think it's only online
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
unfortunately tickets had to be purchased from LiveNation.com for the cd download to be included. From the 1st line of the press release it reads:

"LOS ANGELES, CA (May 18, - Ozzfest has announced all fans who purchase tickets for this summer?s explosive return of Ozzfest, before June 18th at LiveNation.com, will receive a digital copy of Ozzy?s new album, Scream the day before the album is available in stores."
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
OoOoOoOoOoHhHhHh....I Thought You Only Get 1-Song Free...Sorry! 

Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Nope, you get the entire new album!!
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Nope, you get the entire new album!!

WOW...VERY KOOL!!! 

Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
LiveNation.com swithced you automatically to Ticketmaster.  If you bought them on Ticketmaster to begin with do you get the download?
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Sounds SWEET! An entire album? Wow. Fortunately 4 those of us who live far away from an Ozzfest concert and can't go... there's always buying the cd from... Target, Fye, Walmart, Best Buy, etc... 4 cheap! Cds are cheaper than they used 2 be! Hopefully Ozzfest comes closer 2 me next year!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0