LOKISrevenge
EVEN THOUGH it's A major bummer no ozzfest..........the shows keep comeing I got  a busy busy summer ahead
Tue 08/16 An Evening with Amon Amarth 8:00pm All Ages
"We've never called ourselves Viking metal and like most musicians, we just don't like to put labels on ourselves. In our mind, it's very much associated with bands that come out of Norway who are playing a very black metal oriented music and that's not what we play. Sure, we have the same inspirations when it comes to the lyrical themes but musically we're a completely different kind of metal so it's tricky. To somebody who's never heard us but has maybe heard Enslaved or Borknagar or Einherjer, they will expect something very different than what we do." - Johan Hegg | It was nearly two decades ago when an unlikely collective from Tumba, Sweden affectionately known as Scum reared its callow head upon an unsuspecting underground. Initially a death/grind group made of jagged riffs, dark atmospheres, untethered vitriol and copious amounts of mead, Scum prowled the burgeoning Stockholm metal scene unnoticed before enlisting vocalist Johan Hegg to their ranks in 1992. Little did the young warriors know that Hegg's imposing stature, Thor-like growl and treasure-trove of Viking-related lyrical themes would inevitably help shape the very core of their 
I'm so excited I can barely contain myself \m/(><\m/
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
any one know if there bringing anyone with them???  Or is this the tour they do like a 3 hour set????
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Shit man a 3 hour set is crazy!
Must be?

Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
they got the material to do it...I saw TYR and holy grail with them last time they were in town and before that with goatwhore skeletonwitch lazarus ad .I dunno I guess I'm spoiled love seein 3 or 4 good bands in a night
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Skeletonwitch put on a good show a few years back i think it was now?

Quote 0 0