Catzzz
gawd dammit fukk jeeezzzezz

http://blog.exstazjianjsadian.com/
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

gawd dammit fukk jeeezzzezz
"SOMEONE ELSES THINKIN FROM THE CONTROL PANEL!!!!!!!!!!!............." -Ian Gillian
(from the Born Again Album)

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
*throws the phone kicks the cable box*
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

its all about the money......promos end and contracts suck. I just resigned for the HIGH DEF.,,,,,,they bleed you of pure cash,...but its like a societal monopoly,...you want the tech?,..they got you by the wallet. You need net and phone but not really TV,...I watch it so infrequently its not worth the $$$ but its nice to have the one or two times a week I do use it. I should cancel it,..pay the termination fee and spend that  $$ on blu ray shit. Big companies suck...all of them do.

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
yeah all the while monopolizing on the cable lines..... so I cant have a choice
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

yeah all the while monopolizing on the cable lines..... so I cant have a choice
They monoploized for  long time here in NJ...now we do have a choice,..I dumped comcast just for that reason,....Fios was cheaper at first,..then the promo ended,..but I keep Fios because of all the bullshit comcast used to do to its customers when they were the only game in town.....even the comcast guy said he was embarrassed to work for that shitty company.....one comcast tech went to install service at my elderly neighbors house and he put the cable dead center RIGHT THROUGH A SCREEN WINDOW!!! it was pretty whacked..... one time there was a cable company that tried to charge me for a cable box when my bill was late,..I cancelled the service cause I was moving and I froze the cable box in a block of ice and took it to the office and dumped it on the ladies desk that was calling me everyday. She said she couldnt read the serial number like that so I chiseled it open,...she wrote down the number,..and never called again,..and no bill either. You gotta learn how to deal with these people Catzz.....

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
I've got Dish Network.....and aside from a couple days outta the year when we have a really bad snow storm and I can't get a signal...I've been very satisfied , and it cost a whole lot less than cable....I'll never go back to cable.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
I fuckin hate comcast !!!!got the triple play thing.Aday late on the bill & they shut your whole house DOWN!!!!NO PHONE ...NO CABLE.... NO INTERNET...NO WONDER people go postal
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
LOKISrevenge wrote:

I fuckin hate comcast !!!!got the triple play thing.Aday late on the bill & they shut your whole house DOWN!!!!NO PHONE ...NO CABLE.... NO INTERNET...NO WONDER people go postal
and I'm lucky my grid go's 4 hours ahead .What kinda lazy ass shit is that???
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
da_wizard wrote:

I've got Dish Network.....and aside from a couple days outta the year when we have a really bad snow storm and I can't get a signal...I've been very satisfied , and it cost a whole lot less than cable....I'll never go back to cable.
Ilive at the base of  a huge hill/ small mountain blocking southern sky or i' have a dish...miss my liquid metal
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Dish Network is awesome.  Besides every now-and-then when you have REALLY hard rain or wind or snow.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Catzzz wrote:

*calls cops to report a violent catz*
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I know. It was Jerry Springer's final thought on Friday's show.
Quote 0 0
minime
LOKISrevenge wrote:

I have comcast..they do suck..they do cost alot.....

never play into those ''triple play'' bundles ..its the biggest rip off out there..

I got a land line and 3 cell phones..2 for the wife and mine...

phones cable and internet are all seperate from each other

for the simpe fact we dont want to have what happen to lokie ..miss a payment you loose EVERYTHING!
Quote 0 0