Catzzz
(remembering past members/clones/trolls and such)

does anyone remember Shizzzzzzzzzzzz got banned from 2006 board lolz..... banned by the ADMIN d00d lolz that was meh fucking fiend fucking phantom mod beeitchez

http://blog.exstazjianjsadian.com/
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
i remember that guy. i remember all the stalkers too. too bad they werent banned
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

i remember that guy. i remember all the stalkers too. too bad they werent banned
admin gettin bent becaese we were arguening over Iron Maiden if I remember,,, then we found out DIO threads get deleted too jeesh I  spammed DIO pics fer hours just  fer fun lolxz
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
were not allowed to talk about maiden, and harassment and stalking goes undeterred 
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

were not allowed to talk about maiden, and harassment and stalking goes undeterred 
ya i know jeeesh
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
fuck that bullshit
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
Quote:
wiz said: clones are funny

wut?
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Remember when posts would fall off the first page if they weren't commented on that day, man those were the days.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
i remember it was so dead me and live was the only ones there, then Familyghost spammed the forums fer like 5 days striaght the boards were flooded with 1500 pages per minuet
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
thread/ = deleted
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
Sadian wrote:

thread/ = deleted
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Gates_of_Tomorrow wrote:

DAMN STRAIGHT! I H8 STALKERS AS MUCH AS I H8 CLONERS!!! 

Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Sadian.. I liked ya as Stoned Catz. As 4 LiveDD man... where are ya? And where the hell Spock went? It was always awesome 2 see what he had 2 say!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
umm the same fukkin d00d
Quote 0 0