LordOfDarkMetal
Who else is gettin charged 2 be on this forum? And wtf? I mean come on! The other forum was way better than this one. Why didnt they ask ya if ya wanted 2 be charged or not? This is 1 f' up mother! Then ya have only 6 locations 4 Ozzfest? Im so done with this shit! More like Crapfest than Ozzfest! Bring back the old forums then we'll see. Otherwise Im done!
I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
LordOfDarkMetal wrote:

Who else is gettin charged 2 be on this forum? And wtf? I mean come on! The other forum was way better than this one. Why didnt they ask ya if ya wanted 2 be charged or not? This is 1 f' up mother! Then ya have only 6 locations 4 Ozzfest? Im so done with this shit! More like Crapfest than Ozzfest! Bring back the old forums then we'll see. Otherwise Im done!

You pay cause your a dumb ass.

Quote 0 0
minime
dont know what your talking bout...didnt have to pay shit to get in here
Quote 0 0
Mike93
..no?
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburger again, are you Randy?
Quote 0 0
jones13
well  hes kinda right  i got  email saying  this when i had  2 log in

Renewal confirmation:

Thanks for renewing your membership with WEBSITE. Your member information is below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us .

Member name:
Membership expires: 2011-05-01 19:43:44

Thanks
The WEBSITE Team.

PLEASE NOTE: The charge on your credit card will appear as BUBBLEUP, LTD. BubbleUp is the company that provides ecommerce and fulfillment for the WEBSITE.
Quote 0 0
Mike93
Yes, but that doesn't mean you're getting charged. When did you ever enter in a credit card number on here?
Quote 0 0
Catz
d00d meh account fucktupz... this is like meh 2nd and meh og acount is fuct
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
I wasnt charged...sucks to be
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
damn! my scam to rob you all of your millions has failed! I better close that PalPay account before I'm traced. 
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

jones13 wrote:

well  hes kinda right  i got  email saying  this when i had  2 log in

Renewal confirmation:

Thanks for renewing your membership with WEBSITE. Your member information is below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us .

Member name:
Membership expires: 2011-05-01 19:43:44

Thanks
The WEBSITE Team.

PLEASE NOTE: The charge on your credit card will appear as BUBBLEUP, LTD. BubbleUp is the company that provides ecommerce and fulfillment for the WEBSITE.
There is NOT nor will there be a charge for this site,,,,it`s just a dormant part of the software program that this site uses. SOME sites,,,like Kevin Smiths "view askew" site for example charge a nominal fee of $2,...thats so they know who people REALLY are,...and when they make threats or talk smack,...there is a better way to ,...you know,...take care of things.
NO charge for this site though,,,,,,,,,

phew.
Quote 0 0
zfw
LordOfDarkMetal wrote:

Failzed!
Quote 0 0