burbidgechain
ozzfest is a great festival, but I feel it is going agains alot of what ozzy stands for. Sabbath was a young nobody once, they worked their balls of touring, and I thought that ozzfest was about giving some newer bands a chance. how can that be when you can't even get a chance to submit music or contact them. All commercial and a bit of a sell out at the moment. Will they rectify this and let some unknown bands play ozzfest. How can we get on it? We may not be as metal as a lot of the bands, but we are fuckin trying to get heard.
myspace.com/burbidgechain
let me know if you agree that ozzfest is heading the wrong direction?
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
There's a man goin' round takin' names. An' he decides who to free and who to blame. Everybody won't be treated all the same. There'll be a golden ladder reaching down. When the man come around.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
burbidgechain wrote:

ozzfest is a great festival, but I feel it is going agains alot of what ozzy stands for. Sabbath was a young nobody once, they worked their balls of touring, and I thought that ozzfest was about giving some newer bands a chance. how can that be when you can't even get a chance to submit music or contact them. All commercial and a bit of a sell out at the moment. Will they rectify this and let some unknown bands play ozzfest. How can we get on it? We may not be as metal as a lot of the bands, but we are fuckin trying to get heard.
myspace.com/burbidgechain
let me know if you agree that ozzfest is heading the wrong direction?
*facepalm*

Quote 0 0