MIDDLE_FINGER Show full post »
MIDDLE_FINGER
Looks like this thread needs some more tissues.
Thats ok kids,let it all out.Crying is good for some people.Sharon gave you the Asshurt!!
Hail to the Queen!Hahahahahahaha!

OZZFEST or bust motherfuckers!Get some!

Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Thats ok kids,let it all out.Crying is good for some people.Sharon gave you the Asshurt!!

If by 'queen' you mean the biggest cunt in the music industry.  You retards really need to stop kissing so much ass.  Everyone knows, including you idiots, that it's far from a good business move to have a mediocre lineup and make people wait 5 months longer than they should have to just to find out that Shitfest '10 is only 6 dates
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
DreadLord344 wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

If by 'queen' you mean the biggest cunt in the music industry.  You retards really need to stop kissing so much ass.  Everyone knows, including you idiots, that it's far from a good business move to have a mediocre lineup and make people wait 5 months longer than they should have to just to find out that Shitfest '10 is only 6 dates

Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa i dont like the tour!Hahahahaha!
Next!!

Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa i dont like the tour!Hahahahaha!
Next!!

OH EM GEE YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNAY!!!!!  No, wait, just retarded.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
(FOF listens,........hears the sound `o the trash man a comin..).....

Yup,..I smell that trash truck just down the road a piece,....
TAKE A RIDE IN MY DUMPSTER SON!!!!!!!!! Whooooo Wheeeee!!!! Get some punk!!,....then GTFO....

HATE......it`s a dreadful thing.
FOF

Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
FIRSTOZZYFAG wrote:

(FOF listens,........hears the sound `o the trash man a comin..).....

Yup,..I smell that trash truck just down the road a piece,....
TAKE A RIDE IN MY DUMPSTER SON!!!!!!!!! Whooooo Wheeeee!!!! Get some punk!!,....then GTFO....

HATE......it`s a dreadful thing.
FOF

Om nom nom how's that dick taste you poseur piece of trash?  Talking in emotes makes you seem like more of a clueless fucktard, as well as the incessant capslock, which is why I've never respected anything you've ever said here.  Get some what?  Some of my foot up your ass?
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
PraiseTheU
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Dude, your taunting teenagers meanwhile your the adult. Good job showing your maturity. Please grow up. Also, what the hell you gunna taunt me about? Considering im flying from Florida to IL for this show. Tease me about something like you have everyone else. Child.
Nonpoint : May 19th
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
PraiseTheU wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Dude, your taunting teenagers meanwhile your the adult. Good job showing your maturity. Please grow up. Also, what the hell you gunna taunt me about? Considering im flying from Florida to IL for this show. Tease me about something like you have everyone else. Child.

Pffft,
Some of these cocky bastards need an ass kicking!Get lippy,get hit was the standard for us kids talkin shit.
Moms computer VS  the oldschool days of saying shit in a parking lot and scrum.Pfffffft,thats what gave us the metal balls to be a man!!

Now move along and play nice like MMk.

Ozzfest or cry more bitches!!Hahahahahaha!Get Some Punks! 

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
FIRSTOZZYFAG wrote:

WHO WANTS SOME METH.....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Master Queef.

Mom needs the yard mowed today.Treats at high noon kids!

Get some!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Gotta love the retarded kids.

Poor bastards keep floating up.Keep this thread alive kids!Point>

Wonder why everyone left this place?Kids and moms computer.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAG wrote:

WHO WANTS SOME METH.....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Master Queef.

Mom needs the yard mowed today.Treats at high noon kids!

Get some!

Like i said..

Pay mom some rent kid and get off the computer.

Quote 0 0
PraiseTheU
So your trying to prove these people are boring little losers yet YOU are the adult who keeps complaining about em. Are you in any way seeing how little of a life you have?

Nonpoint : May 19th
Quote 0 0
annaheidi
She spends her days on this website, what a sad dummy middle finger is,so lonely,poor thing.  and the old farts named the red {chicken } wings of detroit will LOSE tonight bitch!!!! HA! HA! LOSER!!!!!!
Quote 0 0