Grandmaster_Disaster
self explanatory, forums wtf, bands wtf, more ozzfest damnit

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Who are you and what are you doing on my website?
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
wtf are you talking about gnomez, I didn't resurrect as a guy who looks like the guy who used to be on here, like some troll I'm just some dude

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I know fool - I'm just messing with ya
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Disaster strikes....again
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
stevenstrong wrote:

Disaster strikes....again

disaster struck ur mom steve... jk

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Got nuthin but love for yooz dood!! I been wonderin were tha fuck you've been, I figured IRAQ or sum shit...
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
A MONTH??? TRY A FREAKIN' YEAR! I Come Back To This Unorganized Mess,
And Dig Really Hard To Find SALVATION And When I Do, It Too Gets INVADED!!!

Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Brother Seamus? Like an Irish monk?
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Ok. Here's the 411 in case you don't already know.... Ozzfest changes every few years. Last time it was a good thing. This time was not. Now we've  gone  back to basic profiles. Oh yeah there's new stuff added. But it could've been added to the old one. All they really needed to do was update some stuff, add new pic backgrounds, maybe add some of the different groups videos 4 those people who wanna know who their gonna watch. Add a section of Ozzy's videos just 4 montaging his life works in the music biz. Ya know we do miss having our own pages like b4 with our friends list, comment section, pic area, and listing about ourselves, etc. Ozzy.com is now better than this site. I'm really disappointed in it. Ya could've done alot with what I just said and it would've been bad@ss! But that's just me. Maybe next time they'll get it right. ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Grandmaster_Disaster wrote:

wtf are you talking about gnomez, I resurrected as a guy who looks like another guy who used to be on here, like I said, I'm just some troll dude.

OMG...REALLY? YOOO TOO???  ???

Quote 0 0