MsCeeAngel
Many years ago I got a wonderful gift from my grandad. It was a cat! He knew I loved cats & I didn't have a pet at the time. She was a beautiful persian/ himalayan white cat that gave me many years of joys 2 remember her by! (kittens) Who would've known that her grandchild would be my most favorite pet. Not including she looked alot like her grandma. Pinky was a white persian cat with blue eyes. She will always be my favorite pet! I love all my pets, but Pinky had this kindred spirit bout her. She had human-like mannerisms from watching us over the years. I had her for 13 glorious years! She was the sweetest, loveable & most beautiful cat you' ever know. If you were sick she was there 2 comfort you. Massaging you with her paws. I miss her extremely so! No cat has ever replaced her in my heart. In rememberence of her... I buy white stuffed animals 2 remind me of her. I adore & miss her 4ever! She died 9yrs ago. Exactly 1mth, 1day after 9/11. Miss ya dearly baby! ~Love Momma
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Oh yeah & I'm a new mommy to 2 cute bunnies that I saved from getting killed by humans weedeaters & a snake. Have been taking care of them for bout 3mths. I wish I could show you pics of them. You did get 2 see my dead cats pic at 1 time! Recently we killed that sob! Never 2 kill my bunnies again! Their cuties! I call them ... Spikey..after the gremlin... Spike...aka.. Alvin. He lives up 2 his name. But is a sweetie. The other is Squeakers...aka.. Theodore. Cause he squeaked like a mouse when I picked him up! Lol He's was a baby! Loved his blankey. Now he's got more of an attitude. Wierd. He even hurt his brother badly awhile back that's when I had 2 seperate them. People if an animal is hurt... Peroxide, a anticeptic spray cheap at Walmart and nature. Do them in sequence 1 time. Then every other day. Unless it's really bad. Like death bad. His was really bad! But I was on it being his adoptive mom! His real mom was neglectful in putting her kids in danger! We never got Simon. I guess he was 2 smart 4 us. ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
I also found bout 4 mths ago a turtle. We call her Kame. She is very nice. She has a wonderful personality! Check in on my babes as we speak. She loves her shrimp, krill, vienna sausages & wet cat food! Yeah cat food. Who would've known? I was setting my cat some food 1 day and she begged 4 sum. I gave it 2 her. She loved it! Funny thing .. I found out that yellow bellied slider turtles beg 4 food! And they are carnivores til adults. Then they mostly eat veggies and fruit 80 to 90% of the time. I dunno. Kame really loves her meat! I'm givin her shrimp & krill right now! She already ate some cat food. Wierd thing is... she like the pulverized kind not the slices. She's was a fatty but has lost some weight. Dunno how? She eats like a horse! Lmao I gotta set her up 4 bedtime. ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
And Kame comes 2 ya when ya call her! We have a black female lab. And a new edition... a kitten that was dropped off. Sad story there! A cutie tho. We call her Mimi. Nickname 4 Muffin. My mom calls her that. I call her Mimi. I have a male cat 11yrs old named Smokey. I had pics of him on here not that long ago when we had personal profiles. He's my grey & white tabby. My baby! He's really handsome 4 a cat & sweet & strong! Just got through feeding him as well. But he'll be hungry again soon! He always is. But he's active. Almost lost him twice due 2 the wet cat food scare. Never again! I look up on that $hit nowadays. I ain't losing another baby! He eats Fancy Feast wet cat food. Lots of regular cat food from....Meow mix special blend, cat chow, fancy feast dry cat food, a variety! And the same goes 4 snacks! He's extremely spoiled & he knows it! Lol But he's old & my baby. I have no human babies as of yet. But I do in animals & my 7 nieces & 1 nephew & 2 great nephews & 2 great nieces are enough 4 now. Lol
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
LordOfDarkMetal
Wow! Got any more? Lol I have only a pet boa. Shes albino. Doesnt each much but a rodent or two. So theres a long time between meals. Which is good for me bein on the road so much!
I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
When I was 3 my godfather gave me a female Doberman Pincher. That was tha best damn guard dog I ever had. We lived on the rough side of town so she came in handy. I couldnt tell you how many times she busted her chain chaising anybody down that crossed her path, especially if you were on a bike. I remember people would taunt her, but when she got loose they were screaming like little bitches. She died when I was 11, we were staying with my grandma at the time so we buried her in the back yard.

Now I have my obsesively picky cat (Sophie), and a 7 month old German Shepard (Ozzy) 
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
~Correction above... I meant we finally killed that sob of a snake! Lol We have been wondering why our birds & other wild life were disappearing. Found out 1 day. That 1 day has taken us over 4yrs 2 get it. Now there's a large oppossum on the loose. I'm not releasing my babies til it's safe!~  Btw... AJ... I didn't know ya had a snake? I can't stand them. Behind glass I hope!  Otherwise... Their dead meat! ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I shot an oppossum with a pellot gun one time, all I did was piss it off. 
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
We've used batz and shovelz! Lol Die mother f'r die! I love killin snakes. We get water moccasins every so often. I hate 2 see what we got now! Yard needs mowing, etc.
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
we caught a mama and a batch of baby possums years ago
put them in a garbage can, and we were on our way to the woods to release them
and on our way, we stopped at our local Aldi's grocery store for something
a couple of black dudes were in the parking lot and saw them in the back of our car
an offered us $50 bucks for them, because, and I'm not making this up,
"thems good eatin, but you gotta feed em for a week to make sure they ain't go no rabies"
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Oh yeah, btw... if your the type of person who likes road kill... They say that you never know if the kill has rabies! 1rst off eww! 2nd... Not even if I was starvin! Starvin Marvin is what I' rather be!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
one time when i wuz little i tried to show offz in front of this girl by throwin a rock really far in the air, when i threw the rock it hit a fuckin BIRD in a tree and KILLED the fuckin thing, mah lil girlfriend ran off cryinz and i.....started a forest fire.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
you have such a way with women
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
i only give em two choices....storm CELLAR or black angel.
Quote 0 0