Gnomez
Wow I looked before and there were 70 guests and 1 user
Now there are only like 50 guests
Why the sudden upsurge in people viewing this site?
Waiting for news on ozzfest huh?
Maybe the recent ozzy and bieber superbowl advert has pulled in a whole new realm of potential ozzboard members (16 year old bieber fans).....won't Stevenstrong be delighted
Quote 0 0
addict420
Lol... i hope a bieber fan starts a thread and gets ripped to shreds.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
addict420 wrote:

I still don't see why people hate that kid so much, he just made some annoying music, so what.
Quote 0 0
woa
PrimusSucks wrote:

addict420 wrote:

I still don't see why people hate that kid so much, he just made some annoying music, so what.
I dont hate him. Actually I think the backers of his music were pretty in tune with their market and have done quite nicely for themselves.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
woa wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

addict420 wrote:

I dont hate him. Actually I think the backers of his music were pretty in tune with their market and have done quite nicely for themselves.
I guess, it just seems like every single youtube video in history has his name somewhere in the comments section.
Quote 0 0
woa
Yeah... there are a lot of people that are into him, or jealous of him. It's understandable. I'm not a fan but I can admire the empire he is building for himself. Wish I could have had that sort of luck.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Where have you been Adler Troll....without you around here the place has been very......what's the word I'm looking for.......................?
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Gnomez wrote:

Where have you been Adler Troll....without you around here the place has been very......what's the word I'm looking for.......................?

Sober?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
addict420 wrote:

Oh dear god man!
Whats up in the land down under.

Get some!

Quote 0 0
Tallica247
woa wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

addict420 wrote:

He's making tons of loot that's for sure
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
woa wrote:

Yeah... there are a lot of people that are into him, or jealous of him. It's understandable. I'm not a fan but I can admire the empire he is building for himself. Wish I could have had that sort of luck.

I'm only jealous of his income.
Quote 0 0