Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
( presses play on heaven and hell )
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
coming up after shame on the night
Quote 0 0
BreatheMusic
Down side of naming your cat Dio = people won't know if your post is about the man or the beast just by reading the subject.

I thought I was gonna get to see another picture of the cute furball
A concert is the only place where you can be in the hot sun and then stand in the rain, get kicked in the head, have people dropped on you, lose possessions or articles of clothing, spend way too much money, and come home aching and bruised... but still call it a great day and say that you had a hel
Quote 0 0
BreatheMusic
LOL! I can't even tell that's supposed to be an animal, let alone a cat! Gimme a real pic!

I attempted to post pics of my 2 kitties in exchange... but when I preview the post, the images just show us as a little red x in a box    But my profile pic is Mr. Zeek the cat being introduced to Cali the snake. So that's one of 'em covered.
A concert is the only place where you can be in the hot sun and then stand in the rain, get kicked in the head, have people dropped on you, lose possessions or articles of clothing, spend way too much money, and come home aching and bruised... but still call it a great day and say that you had a hel
Quote 0 0
Basham2003
Need to bring a Dio cover-band to Ozzfest.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
my dawgz name was dio. he died when i was like four.
Quote 0 0