Kingdom of Sorrow 2:50 pm

Goatwhore 2:15 pm

Kataklysm 1:45 pm

Skeletonwitch 1:15 pm

Saviours 12:45 pm

gates open 12:00 pm
Quote 0 0
Jayman
How is Drowning pool on at 3:35 and BLS at 3:55? 
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
those are the exact set times i was hoping for. Cant wait for Kingdom of Sorrow, and judging by how many seats are open, to upgrade my tix
Quote 0 0
Jayman
I was kinda hoping goatwhore was 2nd and skeletonwitch was on 3rd in case I got there a little late.  I like goatwhore but I feel like I could miss them.  But other than that, I like the set times
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
damnit i wanted saviors to play first at camden so i can get there a lil late fml
Quote 0 0
Jayman
stevepwn wrote:

damnit i wanted saviors to play first at camden so i can get there a lil late fml

Why, what slot did they get for the other shows?  That's really the only band I feel like I can miss.  Them and maybe goatwhore, but other than that I wanna see everything. 
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
Jayman wrote:

stevepwn wrote:

Why, what slot did they get for the other shows?  That's really the only band I feel like I can miss.  Them and maybe goatwhore, but other than that I wanna see everything.  

well if they're playing first this time i doubt they'll play first the next show..
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Probably goatwhore first for you and saviors second
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
saviours has yet to play first besides this show. and im glad theyre first for Hartford so I can show up a bit later and worry about ticket upgrade before i do anything else.
Quote 0 0
beast23
What can you bring into Ozzfest? Ex: Water bottle, blanket, etc.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
beast23 wrote:

What can you bring into Ozzfest? Ex: Water bottle, blanket, etc.

A Hat, Sunglasses, An Extra Shirt, Lance Crackers, Cereal Bars/Nutra Bars, Small Bags Of Chips In Ziplock Bags,
Unopened/Sealed Asprin, 10-Pack Kool-Aid Singles (Add 2 Water), 2-Bottled Waters (Remove Caps & Place In Sock!)

*BTW...This WAS Allowed In 07 With FULL SECURITY Checks!
(Hell, They Were Even Taking Cell Phones & Pocket Change Like It Was A Threat...WTF?)

Quote 0 0