im4evaozzyfan
well it pains me to say this but i can't see anyway there is going to be an ozzfest this year.  I just got my plane tickets and hotel to go see him in jacksonville. i was looking at his tour dates for scream and he will still be touring in august as a matter of fact he will be in Denmark on august 11th.  Unless ozzfest is going to be a destination show like the one in texas, i can't see anyway it will happen..  SORRY
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Yeah it does certainly appear that way.  Ozzfest used to be one of the highlights of my summer.  But as great as it's been, there's so many othe great concerts and festivals I'll be at this summer so I'm not too disappointed. 
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
yeah i hear ya looks like i'll be hitting Mayhem this year!
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
I wouldnt say its a no go yet. What about through the months of June and July? Or they could end up getting Uproars slot because I dont think thats happening. Theres went from August to October. Like I said wait until theres an official announcement.
Quote 0 0
wellington
Ozzfest 2011 will be a one stop destination show in Mount Marijuana in Nu Zealand
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
wellington wrote:

Ozzfest 2011 will be a one stop destination show in Mount Marijuana in Nu Zealand

All right!!!!!
Quote 0 0