Tallica247 Show full post »
MIDDLE_FINGER
Tallica247 wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

If it happens,so be it,Killer! Ya know.
No Ozzfest,thats life man.Go see Ozzy on tour now and enjoy!

Many killer underground things going on for this metalhead to be happy with.
Just give me one big ass thrashfest here in the states!!! 

They should do it without Ozzy if he's already involved in his own tour
Fuck it....Ozzfest was always a good time
Didn't matter who was playing

Yep!
I have seen Ozzy on every tour from day fucking one and to stop Ozzfest cause he isnt on one day to come?!
NO!Keep it ALIVE and have a killer day with our metal head brothers and sisters is what Ozzy would want,Right!

Fucking a right!
Keep Ozzys name alive always and to play Rock/metal music all day as a Fest in his name is dead on right man!

Ozzfest should NEVER die!! Fuck No!

Quote 0 0
Tallica247
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Tallica247 wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

If it happens,so be it,Killer! Ya know.
No Ozzfest,thats life man.Go see Ozzy on tour now and enjoy!

Many killer underground things going on for this metalhead to be happy with.
Just give me one big ass thrashfest here in the states!!! 

They should do it without Ozzy if he's already involved in his own tour
Fuck it....Ozzfest was always a good time
Didn't matter who was playing

Yep!
I have seen Ozzy on every tour from day fucking one and to stop Ozzfest cause he isnt on one day to come?!
NO!Keep it ALIVE and have a killer day with our metal head brothers and sisters is what Ozzy would want,Right!

Fucking a right!
Keep Ozzys name alive always and to play Rock/metal music all day as a Fest in his name is dead on right man!

Ozzfest should NEVER die!! Fuck No!

Only time will tell dude
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
thats what I was sayin' in one of the other threads......OZZFEST should happen with or without Ozzy.
it should live on in his name as long as people are headbangin'....there should be an OZZFEST.
don't let it die!!!!

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Can everybody feel the excitement?  Only 2 more months till we get an announcement about if there's an ozzfest this year 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Tensions building
I'm about to explode.....
Pop!
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
i won't hold my breath
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Actually I may not be able to go anyways even if there is one.  By the time they finally decide to announce something, I probably will have bought tickets to a concert for every weekend in August.  My August concert schedule is already starting to fill up.  No way am I putting my summer plans on hold while they play their little games and make the fans wait till the very last minute.  But it' be cool if there is some kind of tour.  I'll go to any ozzfest within an 8 hour driving distance. 
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
TortureQueen wrote:

i won't hold my breath

Hahahaha!
Damn,that was a good shot.

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Here's how you do Ozzfest w/o Ozzy.  You take the main-stage bands and have an all-star jam playin' strictly Ozzy/Sabbath.
Quote 0 0