ministrymember99 Show full post »
Crazy_eyes
stevenstrong wrote:

(takes back remark about shovin it in her mouth!!) fuckin HERPES dood...what ah fucking disgusting vile TWAT!

Told ya' she was filled with STD's.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Sorry to say you seem
to be on your own here M&M
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Its cool
People can take the bad side of any situation and amplify it.
She does not and has not had any of those diseases or infections as they call them today.
People can say what they want but in the end the only thing that matters is that their talking... and talking about Courtney. So I guess I should thank you guys for keeping her name alive... so sweet of ya
Quote 0 0
zfw
ministrymember99 wrote:

Its cool
She does not and has not had any of those diseases or infections as they call them today.
People can say what they want but in the end the only thing that matters is that their talking... and talking about Courtney. So I guess I should thank you guys for keeping her name alive... so sweet of ya

Ummm...no one was talking about her on here until you made a post about her. Let me guess.....you are the president of her fan club?
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
zfw wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

Its cool

Ummm...no one was talking about her on here until you made a post about her. Let me guess.....you are the president of her fan club?

Your right I was talking about her in a good way because I mentioned how much I loved the concert, and then people started bashing her pretty much just to be assholes and I simply pointed out the obvious facts.
and nope no president here... didnt even know she had a fan club.
Quote 0 0