MikeGimmelli
tension head is gonna be on the jager stage at the mayhem fest in clarkston, MI  LOL
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
lol,  OOOOHHH YEEEAAAAHHH?  lol
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Who the hell is tension head
Quote 0 0
LordOfDarkMetal
Lol Damn those dudes got someone ta finally let them sing at a concert! At least it werent Ozzfest! Lol
I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout!
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Tiger479 wrote:

they are one of the very many bands that came on to ozzfest.com to promote themselves and try to get on one of the ozzfest stages.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Oh yeah I remember them!  Not a big fan but good for them.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
TortureQueen wrote:

Tiger479 wrote:

they are one of the very many bands that came on to ozzfest.com to promote themselves and try to get on one of the ozzfest stages.

that guy wouldn't of caught so much shit if he didnt leave comments about his band to EVERYONE ON THE SITE, and starting like 90 threads to promote his band.  as a matter of fact, i think its cool that bands promote their shit on here like From The Sky's band (Failed Asylum), as long as they dont send out PM's to everyone and start 50 threads about their band.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Well I feel sorry for whoever is attending that mayhemfest.... Maybe we could make it even more painful for them and send over Shades Of Anger!!!!!
Quote 0 0
minime
Tiger479 wrote:

does anyone really care who that is ..........

I dont.......
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
Well it goes to show, bitching and whining CAN get you somewhere. 
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
got Tension in my head head in my head head
pulled meh cock out y00z butt cuz

Quote 0 0
BlackestOvTheBlack
This can't be real 
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
That wasn't actually Tension Head that did that, it was Master Chief and Jormungandr.
Quote 0 0
MEATSANDWICH
I AM SO GOING TO SEE THEM!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
MEATSANDWICH wrote:

I AM SO GOING TO SEE THEM!

I got a bunch of old school nintendo and sega games on my laptop, they still kick ass
Quote 0 0