ministrymember99
Is it normal to have these wretched waves of on & off depression for somebody you've never met. I feel selfish for posting this but I am curious. I have a very sincere sadness for DIO's passing and I never even had the pleasure of seeing him in person. I've only been a fan for a little over 6 years. But I cant seem to shake this horrible dark cloud. Other idols of mine have passed, and relatives and I've never really felt this bad for someone passing. (except for when one of my aunts died)
Does anybody else feel this way, or am I just selfish?

Currently I dont feel depressed just bored, but 10 minutes ago I was choking up. And I was completely fine earlier today...

RIP RJD

-Jimmy (MM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boxing-Dei-Dei/184025258313948?sk=app_2405167945
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
I think when I get the money Ill be getting a dio tribute tattoo
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
...I jus got 60 anti depresants today...not bcuz of DIO or nething but ya know...
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i smoked a bowl in honor of ronnie james dio today.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
ministrymember99 wrote:

Is it normal to have these wretched waves of on & off depression for somebody you've never met. I feel selfish for posting this but I am curious. I have a very sincere sadness for DIO's passing and I never even had the pleasure of seeing him in person. I've only been a fan for a little over 6 years. But I cant seem to shake this horrible dark cloud. Other idols of mine have passed, and relatives and I've never really felt this bad for someone passing. (except for when one of my aunts died)

Currently I dont feel depressed just bored, but 10 minutes ago I was choking up. And I was completely fine earlier today...

RIP RJD

-Jimmy (MM

You my son have whats called the true metal soul.
Our Sabbath family will meet up in the end.lWe all are the last in line!

Quote 0 0
minime
ministrymember99 wrote:

RIP RJD

-Jimmy (MM

what your feeling is normal ...Its was a big hit for our community ....there is
nothing wrong with the way you feel about his passing
Quote 0 0
minime
Also got to thinking.....

They you feel/felt about Dio passing

is the same way i felt when Randy died...I was in my early 20's when that happen..felt like a part of me
died that day
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
minime wrote:

is the same way i felt when Randy died...I was in my early 20's when that happen..felt like a part of me
died that day

Hell yeah that day we lost Randy was just fucked up.I was just a teen and had just seen him on the Blizzard tour when all came to a end.We drank and smoked fuckin hard for a while ya know.

Quote 0 0
Piggy
minime wrote:

died that day

I was a teenager when Randy died.  I remember listening to the reports on the radio.  At the time the details were sketchy, and they did not know if it was Ozzy or someone else hurt or killed that day.  I remember praying real hard that everyone was OK.  When they finally released the info about Randy and Rachel I was devastated.  I felt bad for a long time.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
not only did I feel the same way when Randy died, but I was devastated ten times worse when John Lennon died.  I cried for days, more for the way he was killed than anything else.  a couple of years ago, I was talking to my dad about how John's murder was our generation's version of "where were you when Kennedy was shot" but I guess a lot of the kids on here weren't even born yet in 1980.

when Dimebag was killed, we were on our way to Smart Bar when we heard the news.  when we got there and told the staff, they stopped the music and we observed a moment of silence while everyone did a shot.  then they played Pantera the rest of the night.

Cancer has only one redeeming quality. . . it gives you time to say goodbye.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0