f_darkbladeus
Would 'ja rather spend most of your time in weather that's too hot or very cold?

As for me, I hate being either, but I hate being cold more.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Having Been Born In Utah...Cold I Can Deal With Til' Minus 10
And As Per Heat...ANYTHING OVER 105 Gives Me A Splitting Migrane! 

Quote 0 0
kissfan77
cold.... being from chicago aera i like it better than the triple digits i go thru now
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Having Been Born In Utah...Cold I Can Deal With Til' Minus 10
And As Per Heat...ANYTHING OVER 105 Gives Me A Splitting Migrane! 

I'm with you both. I live in the state known for desert and it's a pain in the ass to have to travel into the city to work or do whatever. I live in a meadow on a set of mountains above the desert. It's like 20-25 degrees cooler here. We get over 90 a few days in our hottest part of summer. I don't even own an AC. Just ceiling fans. Howza bout that!!!!!!!!!

But being that cold ... if I had a choice? Michigan...brrrrrrrr. I would always say _ there's shade. There's water too cool ya down. But when it's frigid you are stuck inside all the time...

---
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I LOVE the cold.  We don't get much of that here in Tx until you go to west Tx into the Davis Mountains or Guadelupe Mountains.  Though you can also go north to Amarillo or something like that.  I remember one day in Febuary where it got to 93 degrees.  Needless to say, that's VERY rare.  Also, the weather here is bi-polar.  On March 19th this year it was about 70.  On March 20th, we got an inch(ish) of snow to stick.  And the wind was a bitch.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I' rather be cold because you can always put more clothes on.  If you're too hot and completely naked you got nothing left to cool you down.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I LOVE the cold.  We don't get much of that here in Tx until you go to west Tx into the Davis Mountains or Guadelupe Mountains.  Though you can also go north to Amarillo or something like that.  I remember one day in Febuary where it got to 93 degrees.  Needless to say, that's VERY rare.  Also, the weather here is bi-polar.  On March 19th this year it was about 70.  On March 20th, we got an inch(ish) of snow to stick.  And the wind was a bitch.

that's funny! we had some days like that here too this year. one day we were all "it's Spring!" all the little leafs were peeking out, little grass sheafs popping through the soil...then 'bamm,' it was 5" of snow and the kids outside rolling these ginormous sno/mud-balls (ha ha) ....the soil is silty here from the horses so it lifted with the sno!
---
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
i work in an enclosed bacement all the time and it can often feel like DANTES INFERNO.
but during the winter it actually feels like it is the fall. very strange. 
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Kola_Knut wrote:

i work in an enclosed bacement all the time and it can often feel like DANTES INFERNO.
but during the winter it actually feels like it is the fall. very strange. 

what do you do? i couldn't hack no windows man.
---
Quote 0 0