Damiter666 Show full post »
highrise
just get there when the gates open, you'll figure the rest out from there
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
okay fine, LoL.. im soo fucking excited...
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Stumperxxx wrote:

On the site it talks about mainstage, ozzy through non point then second stage with bls and so on.. What plays first? second stage and at the bottom of the list??

The set times will be posted on this site a day before the show.
Quote 0 0
Damiter666
and when they say "orchestra area" does that mean seats behind the pit?

im so pumped for this! my first time ever seeing the prince of darkness!! fuck mayhem, ozzfest is where its at!!!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Damiter666 wrote:

and when they say "orchestra area" does that mean seats behind the pit?

im so pumped for this! my first time ever seeing the prince of darkness!! fuck mayhem, ozzfest is where its at!!!
More than likely thats where 'orchestra' is,..with a little online research you should EASILY be able to pull up a diagram of your arena`s seating capabilities. Thats something you probably should have in advance with a  basic knowledge of BEFORE you select any ticket from any concert purchase. Ozzfest fun is just ahead for you,....enjoy!!

Quote 0 0
poweslave
so im assuming that second stage plays first right?

also, about how long does each band play for?
Quote 0 0
Jayman
poweslave wrote:

so im assuming that second stage plays first right?

also, about how long does each band play for?

Yes the second stage is first.  Then the mainstage will start early evening.  Second stage bands will get between 20 and 30 minutes. BLS will get longer because they're headlining the second stage. 
Quote 0 0
poweslave
thanks. how long do you think the mainstage bands will go each? im a newbie. sorry ha.
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
Can you get to the seats/pit on the main stage before the main stage starts? I've never been to an Ozzfest, but I'm in the pit and am REALLY hoping to get as close as possible.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
ozzy1116 wrote:

Can you get to the seats/pit on the main stage before the main stage starts? I've never been to an Ozzfest, but I'm in the pit and am REALLY hoping to get as close as possible.

They generally start letting people into the mainstage area about 30-45 minutes before the mainstage starts. 
Quote 0 0