Crazy_eyes Show full post »
Gnomez
I can just feel the love in this thread
NFD and MF need to do some cage fighting to vent and get their frustrations sorted once and for all
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Why does every thread in here become a shit-talking contest?
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Gnomez wrote:

NFD and MF need to do some cage fighting to vent and get their frustrations sorted once and for all

They can battle in an oldschool "Scaffolding Match" suspended above the ring, or maybe a "Coal Miners Glove Match"...C'mon I know some of you remember the good old days of wrestling.
Quote 0 0
_NFD_
Gnomez wrote:

can we do an old school nude greek sword fight match?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
_NFD_ wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Gayhem/Vanilla playground for ya dumb poor fucks MMk...
Your dad is waiting for his feeding,kinda late in the land of fruits and nuts wouldnt you say.Hmmmm
Seek help kid.

Metal of GTFO !

Quote 0 0
_NFD_
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

_NFD_ wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Your dad is waiting for his feeding,kinda late in the land of fruits and nuts wouldnt you say.Hmmmm
Seek help kid.

Metal of GTFO !
your faggy rhetoric is tired and old. come up with something new, or kill yourself.

do the deed fag!!
good fag.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
_NFD_ wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

_NFD_ wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Seek help kid.

Metal of GTFO !
your faggy rhetoric is tired and old. come up with something new, or kill yourself.

do the deed fag!!
good fag.

Yawn......Bannhammer this pile of puke! Yawn...

Get some!!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
da_wizard wrote:

how could I stop coming here......I would miss all of you guys way to much.....it's like an online reality show around here.....that kind of show that you just can't miss.......the best part is that if you can't get online for a couple of weeks.....all ya gotta do is backtrack and read the threads and catch right up where ya left off.......ya can't do that in a chat room......so yeah , I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

Awwww
You like us...

Cheers and beers to the metalbangers!!

Quote 0 0