Kazzarundo
I've seen him in California, Colorado, Kansas City, Wisconsin,
Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and of course Arizona.
I've traveled to countries also.
Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
No fucking way
72 times?
Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
That's why I travel.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Awesome
I love travelling
So where do u live and where have u been overseas?
Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
Live in Arizona, have been to England, and Germany.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Holy ass-crack, 72 times! I've seen him 4 times, twice in Cali. and twice in Tx.   
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
72 times seen him twice in same week once in chicago then in rockford  
Quote 0 0
minime
11 times..

7 times at ozzfest

once in the 90's
3 times in the 80's

Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Holy crap batman! You get the golden ticket 4 goin 2 see the Ozzman! Lol Jk. Damn that must make you Ozzys no.1 fan! ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
Kazzarundo wrote:

Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and of course Arizona.

... why do i get the feeling you've worked on Ozzy's tours? 
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Kazzarundo wrote:

groupie.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I've seen Ozzy at 7 Ozzfests, 1 solo show and 1 Black Sabbath show outside of Ozzfest.  THis year's Ozzfest will be my tenth time.  Not quite 72 but I think I've done well.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
dcoctavarium wrote:

Kazzarundo wrote:

... why do i get the feeling you've worked on Ozzy's tours? 

i've chatted with Kazzarundo and i think this is just a case of one diehard big time major Ozzy fan. i gulped at the number too, but who am i to say. he said he's seen him here in the US and all over the world, several times and at times within a day of other shows. i think he rocks for making Ozzy concerts such an integral part of his reality. i know another Ozzfan in the UK just as dedicated, and another in Michigan. Kazzarundo has not said he has been a roadie, just that he has followed Ozzy and seen him solo and with Sabbath that many times because he cares that much. my hat is off to him (if i wore one). i've loved Ozzy for 32 years from afar, through articles, tapes, albums, cds, dvds, pictures and biographies. i can understand that level of dedication. mine pales compared to these kinds of guys. seriously. their collections of memorabilia and just plain face to face memory rocks.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0