dilutedpsycho
Im guessing that the main stage bands would be around 35, but what about the second stage bands, and the official ozzfest tour shirts? Were they all they same price?  I just wanna get a general idea before I go on Saturday. Thanks
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
no one has any information?
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
dilutedpsycho wrote:

Im guessing that the main stage bands would be around 35, but what about the second stage bands, and the official ozzfest tour shirts? Were they all they same price?  I just wanna get a general idea before I go on Saturday. Thanks


$35 <= 1X
$40 >= 2X
$15 bootleg.

But they were busting those guys BAD. And it would be a big prayer that you don't get caught having bought the shirts after they bust the dudes selling them.

Water = $4.50
Lemonade = $5
Beer = $11-13
Marguerita's = $13.00
Monster Energy Drinks = free
Tap water = free

Didn't check food prices. Holy crap. All stuff seemed like it was > $10. I ate a big breakfast, then we ate after the show.

I didn't drink or eat. Just water for me. Too much of a tight wad.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Too much of a tight wad.
your tightwad looks great in black leather
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
free monsters woooot
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

f_darkbladeus wrote:

Too much of a tight wad.
your tightwad looks great in black leather


LOLs.

Yea, the teens with me were freaking wired on the stuff.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
All shirts were 35 and up? I heard from someone on the mayhem forums who went that the second stage bands were 25. Is that wrong then?
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
dilutedpsycho wrote:

All shirts were 35 and up? I heard from someone on the mayhem forums who went that the second stage bands were 25. Is that wrong then?


IDK. I was not looking at the second stage band shirts. I was talking the Ozzfest shirts. They're cool ~*
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
ohhh okay. Well thank you then, and glad you had a great time. I know i will on saturday in hartford
Quote 0 0
poweslave
f_darkbladeus wrote:

0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

f_darkbladeus wrote:

Too much of a tight wad.
your tightwad looks great in black leather


LOLs.

Yea, the teens with me were freaking wired on the stuff.


I think you misquoted there
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
yep. damned straight i did. 
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
f_darkbladeus wrote:

dilutedpsycho wrote:

Im guessing that the main stage bands would be around 35, but what about the second stage bands, and the official ozzfest tour shirts? Were they all they same price?  I just wanna get a general idea before I go on Saturday. Thanks


$35 <= 1X
$40 >= 2X
$15 bootleg.

But they were busting those guys BAD. And it would be a big prayer that you don't get caught having bought the shirts after they bust the dudes selling them.

Water = $4.50
Lemonade = $5
Beer = $11-13
Marguerita's = $13.00
Monster Energy Drinks = free
Tap water = free

Didn't check food prices. Holy crap. All stuff seemed like it was > $10. I ate a big breakfast, then we ate after the show.

I didn't drink or eat. Just water for me. Too much of a tight wad.


Monsters are FREE?! How many are you allowed to have?

Holy shit, I would not have expected them to be free!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
OzzIsGod wrote:

Monsters are FREE?! How many are you allowed to have?

Holy shit, I would not have expected them to be free!


I don't drink the things. no idea. my son was in line a couple times. the line is fucking LONG dude. i'm sure if you want > 1 you have to go to the end of it each time, which is like 100-150 people long, you know?

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
f_darkbladeus wrote:

OzzIsGod wrote:

Monsters are FREE?! How many are you allowed to have?

Holy shit, I would not have expected them to be free!


I don't drink the things. no idea. my son was in line a couple times. the line is fucking LONG dude. i'm sure if you want > 1 you have to go to the end of it each time, which is like 100-150 people long, you know?




Yeah, makes sense. That's really cool though. Glad to hear that they're free. Haha
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
f_darkbladeus wrote:

dilutedpsycho wrote:

Im guessing that the main stage bands would be around 35, but what about the second stage bands, and the official ozzfest tour shirts? Were they all they same price?  I just wanna get a general idea before I go on Saturday. Thanks


$35 <= 1X
$40 >= 2X
$15 bootleg.


qft
Quote 0 0