CrashNBurn
I have never been to an ozzfest but have been to a few small concerts with pits and get their early so I can be right at the stage. For ozzfest would you have to run to the stage and stand their all friggan day to keep front row or can you go buy booze and go visit the other stage and still get back to the front of the main stage or will I need to say fuck it and shove everyone out of my way and hope i dont lose all my teeth?
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
IF the ozzfest you are going to has pit

you will have to fight the whole time to keep your spot
all depends on who wants it most and will get more intense
as the day gets later

noone will be saving your spot

just gotta take the front and try and keep it
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
ELaSheZ
Buy a VIP ticket so that way  u dont have to wait in the line... cause the lines are HUGEEEE!!!!!!!!!
and that way u can b the earlier and save u spot... and Yes u really need to fight the whole show
for you spot. so i suggest u to drink and go to the bathroom b4 the show starts
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
if your venue has a pit section, and you buy pit tickets, you will be very close to the stage no matter where youre standing.  if you buy pit tickets or very close seats, you will most likely have to buy them as soon as possible (i.e. during a presale or VERY soon after the public sale starts).  some venues dont have a pit section so you will have to look at a seating chart for the venue youre going to.  those can be found on the venues' website, livenation.com, ticketmaster.com etc.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
if your venue does not have pit

then the only chance you have of coming even remotely close to the front is to
buy what should be called the party like a rockstar package

cause if you dont buy a package and your venue does not have pit then you
have no chance of just buying that good of seats even in the presale

those tickets are not available to the general public anymore
tickets for shows have gone all political and all the real good seats are sold at a much
higher package price or saved for those that know the band etc

but if package is available it is well worth the money cause in years past ozzfest has
had the best price for those types of things

I have done it a few times at ozzfest and loved it
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
lets just hope you don't have a urinary tract infection. because if you're gonna try to keep your spot, you'll have to be there all fucking day. i saw some dude just piss on the ground because he didn't want to leave. it was raining out too so his piss mixed in with all the fucking water on the ground that everyone was standing in.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Mr. Bojangles, Mr. Bojangles, dance.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
puffpuffpass wrote:

lets just hope you don't have a urinary tract infection. because if you're gonna try to keep your spot, you'll have to be there all fucking day. i saw some dude just piss on the ground because he didn't want to leave. it was raining out too so his piss mixed in with all the fucking water on the ground that everyone was standing in.

THATS FUCKED UP!!!  LOL, it musta smelled HORRIBLE lol.
Quote 0 0
CrashNBurn
With the posts I have read on this forum I guess I assumed it was pit. Is ozzfest usually pit? I hate sitting in a seat at a concert.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
CrashNBurn wrote:

With the posts I have read on this forum I guess I assumed it was pit. Is ozzfest usually pit? I hate sitting in a seat at a concert.

you could get a seat or stand in the pit or even chill in the lawn. depends how much moula  you have.
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
bum rush the stage with 30 other people might work
Quote 0 0
zfw
kissfan77 wrote:

usually does....
Quote 0 0
Lars_Carpet_Steamer
The old bait and switch works everytime! 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
kissfan77 wrote:

I was 5-6 people back from centre stage once watching Maiden with my feet planted firmly and trying to keep my spot.....this huge bald sweaty heavily muscled, heavily tattooed fucker just came barging his way through the crowd from the back.....with my most evil
stare and with my arms firmly crossed in my staunchest pose I let him past
...he was a big cunt and he looked mean...plus he was sweating on me
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Respect to you Tiny Ant King.
Quote 0 0