MikeGimmelli
anyone know of any good stores or online stores to buy pants and shirts?  nothing band related, just cool pants and shirts.  im tired of going to stores and only seeing them tight fag jeans.  i'm lookin for some comfortable jeans and or some comfortable black cargo pants that actually fit so i dont have to walk around like frankenstein.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I seem to find comfortable stuff in JC Penny.  Arizona brand still has a wide leg and a relaxed fit that might do fine for you.  WIth shirts I'm in between a 2X and 1X so I either go big and tall or just pick something else I like.  Macy's was ok until they got this new brand Alfani.  Those are "tight fag jeans" as you put it.  I can't stand this male tight pants trend.  I have really big leg muscles from playing hockey so the tight pants thing does not work for me.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Yeah I've always had difficulty fitting into levi and wrangler.  I remember silvertabs.  They were great and Jnco too.  I miss them.  Big and comfy.  Thanks fo the link on the shirts.  I have some band shirts football jersey's hockey shirts and jersey's, that's pretty much my non-work wardrobe.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Lee "ungarees", they got them at JC Penny, thats where I got mine. I also have big legs from the military and their the most comfortable pants around, or at least I think 
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

anyone know of any good stores or online stores to buy pants and shirts?  nothing band related, just cool pants and shirts.  im tired of going to stores and only seeing them tight fag jeans.  i'm lookin for some comfortable jeans and or some comfortable black cargo pants that actually fit so i dont have to walk around like frankenstein.

I ebay it up a lot, and I also shop around in a lot of retails stores, for both myself and my fiance.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
MEATSANDWICH
HOT TOPIC IS AMAZING
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I'm polite and I'm rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me I have an I.Q. of 48 and I'm what some people call retarded.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Tiger479 wrote:

Lee "ungarees", they got them at JC Penny, thats where I got mine. I also have big legs from the military and their the most comfortable pants around, or at least I think   

They still make dungarees?  Nice! I do have a few pairs of them that have lasted forever.  Considering I'm all growed up (maybe not mentally yet, lol) I just wear my clothes to death or with shirts until they fade out real bad.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
MEATSANDWICH wrote:

HOT TOPIC IS AMAZING

i actually shop there from time to time.  only for band shirts and for their selection of morbid metals (earings etc.).
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz

MEATSANDWICH wrote:

HOT TOPIC IS AMAZING

i actually shop there from time to time.  only for band shirts and for their selection of morbid metals (earings etc.).

Random story about morbid metals and hot topic-
I bought tapers and they were smaller than the plugs of the same size. I got the tapers from HT and the plugs off of Ebay from a body mod store. I know the manager at our local HT and I bring in the tapers and plugs to show him. He calls around and gave me a gift card to make up for the price of the tapers.
He calls me a week later to let me know that NO HT store in the nation had the right size in that color. Morbid Metals had boxed them all wrong. He said to cut them some slack, because I guess they're a small time business and everything is hand packaged. I wasn't mad, I just thought it was insane that had happened.
/end story.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
If you're lookin' for shit to dress-up in, I' say calvinklein.com.  But that's more of business and rich shit.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I like my Diesel Jeans the most of all the jeans I've ever owned
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Crazy_eyes wrote:

If you're lookin' for shit to dress-up in, I' say calvinklein.com.  But that's more of business and rich shit.

nah, just normal everday clothes to wear.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

MEATSANDWICH wrote:

HOT TOPIC IS AMAZING

Random story about morbid metals and hot topic-
I bought tapers and they were smaller than the plugs of the same size. I got the tapers from HT and the plugs off of Ebay from a body mod store. I know the manager at our local HT and I bring in the tapers and plugs to show him. He calls around and gave me a gift card to make up for the price of the tapers.
He calls me a week later to let me know that NO HT store in the nation had the right size in that color. Morbid Metals had boxed them all wrong. He said to cut them some slack, because I guess they're a small time business and everything is hand packaged. I wasn't mad, I just thought it was insane that had happened.
/end story.

mistakes happen i guess.  i used to have a kick ass morbid metal earing, it was a silver circular barbell with spikes on the ends of it.  i dont know what i did with it so i have to get a new one.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I usually hate shopping at WalMart but its the only place I can find Fruit of the Loom tagless t-shirts in dozens of colors at $4 apiece.  I went there a couple months ago and bought about 20.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0