Frag627
Im in Harrisburg Pa and I have 1 extra ticket to the Clutch show at Crocodile Rock in Allentown Saturday night. Looking to see if any ladies want to go. I also have an extra tick for Mayhem in Camden for July. I can send u pics. 420 Friendly!!! If your interested in going drop me an email at 1969headbanger1969@gmail.com. We can talk. Just put Clutch in subject line.
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
i feel like i just finished reading a craigslist personal ad......i am on the ozzfest forums....right?
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
Frag627 wrote:

Im in Harrisburg Pa and I have 1 extra ticket to the Clutch show at Crocodile Rock in Allentown Saturday night. Looking to see if any ladies want to go. I also have an extra tick for Mayhem in Camden for July. I can send u pics. 420 Friendly!!! If your interested in going drop me an email at 1969headbanger1969@gmail.com. We can talk. Just put Clutch in subject line.
pitiful...pitiful
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
And we're waiting here in Allentown. But they"ve taken all the coal from the ground. And the union people crawled awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaah. Aaaaaah.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
If I put on a little short skirt and some lipstick will u take me?
Quote 0 0