Tiger479
I was out back a couple of nights ago, and the dog was trying to watch them he but they were too fast. The little shits like to come out right before it really gets dark 
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
we use to mess with the bats when they came out by throwing frisbees up in their line of flight and laughed our asses off when they freaked the hell out and started flying around all discombobulated. lol.
Quote 0 0
Airforce
As long as they are not living in your attic or roof, they are fine to have around as they are bug eaters!
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Tiger479 wrote:

I was out back a couple of nights ago, and the dog was trying to watch them he but they were too fast. The little shits like to come out right before it really gets dark 

Buy bat boxes/houses.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Raoul Duke: [narrating] Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Raoul Duke: Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals?
[swatting the air]
Raoul Duke: Huh! Huh! Huh! Fucking pigs.
Dr. Gonzo: Did you say something?
Raoul Duke: Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive.
Raoul Duke: [narrating] No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

FEAR and LOATHING in Las Vegas- Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Put a tennis ball in a sock and throw it in the air here and bats will get caught in it.  You just lose the sock and tennis-ball if you do that.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Leave them there they will take care of mesquitos for ya.
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Mantooth wrote:

My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy.

You wouldnt dare..?......
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Tiger479 wrote:

Buy bat boxes/houses.

They make those things?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
We have bat houses on both of our acreage properties in the north and south that are full of bats.
Bat houses should always face the south/southeast.Do some research on how to build them for its very important if you want success!

Bats are fucking cool as hell,just ask Ozzy!!

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
everyone gives bats a bad rep simply because of stokers fictacious depictions as the little bloodsuckers.
when in fact those type are rare and common only in europe austrailia and nz.
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0