ozzfestfan99
but has anyone noticed that the "Rob Zombie tour has only 2 US dates?? Could that possibly meen Slayer,Zombie,Exodus will be part of ozzfest 2011 if there is one???? share your thoughts
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
2 dates huh?
Here they are with Slayer
JULY
20 Sovereign Center, Reading, PA - ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster locations
22 DTE Amphitheatre, Detroit, MI - ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster locations
23 Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA - ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster locations
24 Heavy T.O. at Downsview Park, Toronto, ON Canada - ticketmaster.ca and all Ticketmaster locations
27 MTS Centre, Winnipeg, MB Canada - ticketmaster.ca and all Ticketmaster locations
29 Credit Union Centre, Saskatoon, SK Canada - ticketmaster.ca and all Ticketmaster locations
30 Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB Canada - ticketmaster.ca and all Ticketmaster locations
31 Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB Canada - ticketmaster.ca and all Ticketmaster locations

AUGUST
2 Save-On-Foods Memorial Center, Victoria, BC Canada - SelectYourTickets.com
3 Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC Canada - ticketmaster.ca and all Ticketmaster locations
5 Rose Quarter Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR - ComcastTix.com
6 WaMu Theatre, Seattle, WA - ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster locations

Quote 0 0
ozzfestfan99
OK so theres 5 LOL>.. when i checked it out on Blabbermouth,net it didnt say that weird.. but thanks for the info.
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
ozzfestfan99 wrote:

OK so theres 5 LOL>.. when i checked it out on Blabbermouth,net it didnt say that weird.. but thanks for the info.

5 huh?
Looks like 12 to me
Quote 0 0
ozzfestfan99
IM talking about american dates buddy .
Quote 0 0