ministrymember99
and I have nothing to watch...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boxing-Dei-Dei/184025258313948?sk=app_2405167945
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
rEad a book
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Stephen King? I still need to finish the Gunslinger series.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
I like to read but I havent been able to focus on reading a book for the past few years. For some reason it is difficult.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i hate to read.  i like to watch movies.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Try any of the following authors, they're not too heavy, easy to get into and a great read....
Richard Laymon, Lee Child, Dean Koontz, David Morrell, Robert Crais....
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Gnomez wrote:

Try any of the following authors, they're not too heavy, easy to get into and a great read....

Ive read alot of Dean Koontz, he's good, but haven't tried the others. Do they write the same type of stuff.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Richard Laymon is similar to Koontz (murder mystery/thriller slice and dice)
His books The Island and Quake are a little morbidly kinky as well (they're great reads!)
Child, Crais and Morrell are more mystery and crime type books with some great characters
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
ministrymember99 wrote:

I like to read but I havent been able to focus on reading a book for the past few years. For some reason it is difficult.

yeah, me too.  there's always a phone to answer or chores to do.
I'm not much into novels.  I prefer biographies and reference books.

and I don't usually buy or rent DVDs.  but I love my OnDemand feature on the Comcast.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Gnomez wrote:

I dont like dean koontz
He seems to simple.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Hey we all like different things
Try one of the other authors I suggested
Or try David Baldacci or Brad Meltzer
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
ministrymember99 wrote:

and I have nothing to watch...

Hell, I Have Well Over 1,800 And STILL Get Bored Myself!
Try Harry Potthead Or Lard Of The Ring Donuts!
I Hear Barker King Iz Pretty Good Or What About: Clives Custard?
You Could Even Try Hunt For The Red Octopussy Or Gerald's Misery Game!

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
go to a pawn shop, buy a used VCR player, buy dirt cheap tapes and watch movies till you drop dead from the ecstasy of it all. maybe you can get all eclectic and start watching "B" movies...and laughing at how gay and unrealistic the actors are as they feign fear or anger or ...sniffle, sadness.

I don't have 1800, but i have probably a good five hundred at least. and yea. there's never anything to watch.

I've been getting into watching the movies made for kids like Horton Hears a Who. VERY funny movies when you're tired. Some great and creative minds make those movies. Sounds gay but it's true. The one about Scrat...um...let me think. It's called Ice Age, yea. the original one? It's freaking hilarious. There's a metal club in town that has a huge screen, one night they were playing Horton Hears a Who while a band was ripping it up. It was why I bought the movie. Very cool. But then, I'm a Floyd kind of girl, a bit on the trippy side anyways.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0