Gnomez
....watch Minority Report on TV the other day....but I gave up....I hate Tom Cruise
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
What? Minority actually was a good movie wether you like Tom or not. So I guess your not a Twihard. I'll watch the movies but not a fan of em! I like HP more.
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
HP Sauce?
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I tried to . . .  bake a loaf of fresh bread
(I got a kitchenaid mixer from santa and wanted to take it for a spin)
but I guess two year old yeast isn't good to use anymore
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Lol No Gnomez! HP... Harry Potter! As 4 .. Adler Troll... GNR was good back then! Dunno now! Sounds like a good time 2 me? And Alpine... yeah yeast goes bad! Luckily it effects the rise part. I cook and bake. So here's some info.. 2 see if yeast is still good... Heat up some warm water put a tablespoon or teaspoon of yeast in the warm water. If it changes and expands it's good. If stays the same throw it out! K? Good luck peeps! ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
MsCeeAngel wrote:

Lol No Gnomez! HP... Harry Potter! As 4 .. Adler Troll... GNR was good back then! Dunno now! Sounds like a good time 2 me? And Alpine... yeah yeast goes bad! Luckily it effects the rise part. I cook and bake. So here's some info.. 2 see if yeast is still good... Heat up some warm water put a tablespoon or teaspoon of yeast in the warm water. If it changes and expands it's good. If stays the same throw it out! K? Good luck peeps! ~Angel ;p

What should you do if you have a yeast infection?
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

MsCeeAngel wrote:

What should you do if you have a yeast infection?

Let your boy/husband throw like 7 inches right up between them itchy meat curtains.
Quote 0 0