Palmdale CA, 93550
( 947-7141

I'm not scared of you
http://www.myspace.com/transhumanistcannibal

I am THE KING of the City of Evil
My Real name is Jorge Hidalgo. I'm from Palmdale, California (:
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
...I just called that number dood, and sum gay guy,I'm just assuming he wuz gay by tha way himz voice sounded, nehow he answered tha phone "massage parlor"...wtf.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
here's my number just in case you want to call.....1-800-shut the fuck up and go away ya fucking poser......* standard charges do apply*

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
stevenstrong wrote:

...I just called that number dood, and sum gay guy,I'm just assuming he wuz gay by tha way himz voice sounded, nehow he answered tha phone "massage parlor"...wtf.

You should have asked if they gave happy endings
Quote 0 0
loweDD7x
JasonVengeance wrote:

38300 30th Street E
Palmdale CA, 93550
( 947-7141

I'm not scared of you
too bad thats the wrong addy and number hahahaha you must not have read the comments on youtube to the idiot who posted it the first time. the guy who posted it is some guy we ownd by posting his actual personal info, something you clearly fail at doing. you have to get the right info and ALL of it to "own" someone . you have done neither, you n00btroll. we are pros at this kind of thing, you are a novice. come back and troll us when you don't suck at trolling/cloning. back to the kitchen, make me a sammich.
Quote 0 0
distacederpderp
who wants mines?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
distacederpderp wrote:

who wants mines?

Pffffft!
Nigger tramps need to GTFO!

Quote 0 0
Mantooth
JasonVengeance wrote:

38300 30th Street E
Palmdale CA, 93550
( 947-7141

I'm not scared of you
Oh really? Well I'm glad ya feel that way. Power tool drills, you belive this shit? Go have a Live Ricky or whatever the fuck it is you're drinkin' these days and we'll be done in a few minutes.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
A thread about a troll, trolling for trolls. How interesting.
Quote 0 0