OzzIsGod
Would there be any way or chance of somehow making it up to the pit?
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Get off my lawn!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
That was retarded Mantooth. But ok. Some of us must post idiotic things from time to time to amuse ourselves it seems. Let me ask you, do you pay with your belly button fluff often too?

All I would say to you OzzisGod is good luck. If you are caught you risk ejection from the show. I sat in seats with people who did that and about a half hour after they squatted the security guards kicked them out of the venue. I guess they thought they' get away with it too.

they moved in just before the best bands came on. I guess someone in our row wasn't thrilled at having paid and these people didn't.

at the shows I've been to, they have heavy patrol towards the pit and front row seats. probably because that is always happening...lol.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
f_darkbladeus wrote:

That was retarded Mantooth. But ok. Some of us must post idiotic things from time to time to amuse ourselves it seems. Let me ask you, do you pay with your belly button fluff often too?

All I would say to you OzzisGod is good luck. If you are caught you risk ejection from the show. I sat in seats with people who did that and about a half hour after they squatted the security guards kicked them out of the venue. I guess they thought they' get away with it too.

they moved in just before the best bands came on. I guess someone in our row wasn't thrilled at having paid and these people didn't.

at the shows I've been to, they have heavy patrol towards the pit and front row seats. probably because that is always happening...lol.
What the hell is a fruity ass?
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
In Pittsburgh the pit and VIP areas are heavily guarded, I snuck in one time in 2000 but failed other times.  So I just started buying the better seats.  They even position security members on the roof now!  My advice, stay in the lawn or jump on tickets next time much earlier so you can get a better seat.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
MattSabbath13 wrote:

In Pittsburgh the pit and VIP areas are heavily guarded, I snuck in one time in 2000 but failed other times.  So I just started buying the better seats.  They even position security members on the roof now!  My advice, stay in the lawn or jump on tickets next time much earlier so you can get a better seat.

Are you seriouse? I've been there once for OZZFEST 2007. I havent been back sence but really? I was able to sneek into the Pit area of Last Nights Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper Show. I was already 5 rows from the stage. So what I did was when people were coming back from intermission. I went down the isle that was the busiest. Notice the security guard to turn his head jump over the seat. Till I was against the pit barricade. Then as SOON as the lights were out. I jumped over the barricade. Now granted that was at Artpark in Lewiston NY. But give it a try.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Yea ozzisgod you should take his advice and be a little pussy and only sit where you are supposed to. And no
I'm not saying your a pussy if you only sit where your ticket says but if you have or make an oppurtunity
then you got a shot at it and yes if you do get caught you do run a risk of getting thrown out of the venue
just gotta be smart about it. Moral of the story is yes there is a chance

and yea Mantooth what the fuck is wrong with you are you retarded or something
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
leave Mantooth alone......he lives in his own little world.....but it's O.K.....they know him there

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
LOL. right. Mantooth and I are not strangers.

Anyways...back to the topic...ah yes, where were we. Discussing whether OzzisGod will get busted and thrown out of the show for jumping the barricade as he attempts to sneak into the pit when the lights are out (per IbanezJS' recommendation) at ... what location was that?

I wouldn't do it. but then I bent over to take it up the tailpipe like any good Ozzfan would. I paid to be close to the man. I'm jealous of those closer, but I wouldn't try to sneak my way up. Reminds me too much of the illegal immigration debate, you know?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
da_wizard wrote:

leave Mantooth alone......he lives in his own little world.....but it's O.K.....they know him there

Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
da_wizard wrote:

Know him?   

He's El Presidentooth
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
when i saw slayer/manson i had lawn tickets. but i ended up just walking straight down into the pit like i owned the place and no one said anything.
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
I've never been to Ozzfest, but I snuck to 100 level seats at last years Crue Fest. It wasn't that hard to do, you just gotta look like you know what you're doin and they won't say shit to you.
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Every year (at least in CT) the local metal station has ticket upgrade contests on site at whatever festival happens to be going on (Ozzfest/Mayhem/etc) so it isn't impossible to get legit pit passes if you buy lawn admission.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
Nando
puffpuffpass wrote:

when i saw slayer/manson i had lawn tickets. but i ended up just walking straight down into the pit like i owned the place and no one said anything.

Really? I guess it varies from show to show cause when I went to Metal masters the security was very anal about walking into a certain section if you didn't have the right tickets
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0