LOKISrevenge
HELLYEAH.........PRETTY TWISTED NOW...TOMORROW BEIN  FUCKIN MONDAY AAAARRRGH I'll post some good ones....when I can see straight
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
bump

hope he's okay
haven't heard from him since then
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
minime
yeah...no shit
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Shit yeah.  He's from my neck of the woods too.  I hope he is ok.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Don't remember if I ever posted this one before...but this was the show that kicked off this summer....and I love this pic  lolololol
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Yeah last week I hit 3 shows in a row  goatwhore exhumed......fear factory ......static x.....that took ALOT outta me lololol.I can just imagein a festival 
Sept is gonna be a FANTASTIC month 
9/12 Symphony X
9/15 Skeletonwitch / Havok
9/18 DEVIN TOWNSEND......I got a pic of me an Devin blown up into an 8 by 10 gonna get that signed 
9/22 Kamelot
9/27 THIS ONE GONNA BE INSANE.......DARK FUNERAL / MORBID ANGEL
Thats all for Sept ...unless somethin happens spur of the moment...like powerman 5000 :-\

In Oct        DEICIDE      can't wait
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
things have been really dead here in the last few months - glad you are back!  we were worried about you!

awesome pix.  glad to see you've been keeping up on the concerts.  only show I've gotten to see lately was Sabbath at Lollapalooza.  pix came out kinda crappy but we got all the way up to the rail!
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
minime
Lokie.... ..glad to see ya ..thought me and AVG were only 2 left around here...

concert season is winding down for me..got 3 left..nothing to big..Styx,Geo. Thorogood and Skynyard.

but I can tell ya this tho me and the wife just seen ZZ Top  in a tiny ass venue maybe 800 people,great fuking show,played some timeless classic..Heard on the X and my all time fav...Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers...After Skynyard in Oct. we goin to shut it down untill next Feb.when we go See Roger Daltry and Pete Townsen..they are doin the Who's Quadrophenia....cant wait for that one....Feb1 2013  Oakland Ca.
Quote 0 0