ROSADA
im going with some freinds and parents. ive been to ac/dc, iron maiden and metallica concerts before. should i excpect anything more "innapropriate" at ozzfest then at the other concerts ive been to? im wondering cuz it would be pretty akward with my parents their and everything. im not worried about weed or anything. but will there be fights, tits, sex or anything like that?
Quote 0 0
Nando
There will be more tits and probably more fights at ozzfest than at any other show you've been to. I was 15 when I was supposed to go my first ozzfest... you should consider yourself lucky that your parents like that music and are willing to take you 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
ROSADA
well my parents can tolerate the music. my mom likes ozzy and bls but thats about it. im going to get seats. will there be any shit like this happening in the seats?
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Never had anything happen in the seats, but look out for the maniacs marching down the walk ways. If your looking for action go to the pit.
Quote 0 0
Nando
ROSADA wrote:

well my parents can tolerate the music. my mom likes ozzy and bls but thats about it. im going to get seats. will there be any shit like this happening in the seats?

You might get a drunk idiot but security normally handles that... the tits I've only seen if the chicks that are flashing are in the pit. You should not have to worry during the mainstage, it's the second stage that gets crazier because it's an all open field in the second stage
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Tiger479 wrote:

Never had anything happen in the seats, but look out for the maniacs marching down the walk ways. If your looking for action go to the pit.

I'll be in the pit with my fiance

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
expect a lot of sex drugs and rock n roll.
Quote 0 0
ROSADA
^do you have a life at all? its a saturday and your sitting at home posting irrelevant and not funny pics. go play outside or something.

anyways, thanks for the help guys.

also, since i dont want to make another topic, i think i will ask another question here.
What is the Village of The Damned like?
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
jus smoke weed and try to get laid. s'what i alwayz do. even when i was 15.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
ive never seen anyone having sex at any concert (and ive been to 2 ozzfests and 1 mayhem fest), but its not like im actually looking for people having sex lol.  you'll probably see some tits.  i dont recall seeing any fights either.  there was this one time at ozzfest 2007 these 2 girls ALMOST started fighting, but thats about it.  the only tip i have is when the second stage starts to play and if your standing in the crowd, look over your shoulder occasionally because of the crowd surfers.  sometimes if your not paying attention and just watching the band on stage they will land on your head lol.  thats happened to me before.  there will be some drunk people stumbling around.  there will most likely be people there smokin weed.  but for the most part everyone is just there to have a good time.
Quote 0 0
eXile72
Yeah I have been to a lot of concerts and have never seen anyone having sex. Which is good because there are a tone of nasty people usually.

There will always be some fights and drunken idiots. Drug use is pretty common as well.
Quote 0 0
poobobo
ROSADA wrote:

im going with some freinds and parents. ive been to ac/dc, iron maiden and metallica concerts before. should i excpect anything more "innapropriate" at ozzfest then at the other concerts ive been to? im wondering cuz it would be pretty akward with my parents their and everything. im not worried about weed or anything. but will there be fights, tits, sex or anything like that?

yes there will be fights tits and sex lol

Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
poobobo wrote:

ROSADA wrote:

Yeah there always is when I go to a metal show. We've made it a game now to see who can see the most fights, tits, and sexings going on. It never fails that someone sees all of it. My last Ozzfest there were people screwing everywhere in the lawn. And the security guards just watched, while sharing a joint with some other concert-goers.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Nando
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

poobobo wrote:

ROSADA wrote:

Yeah there always is when I go to a metal show. We've made it a game now to see who can see the most fights, tits, and sexings going on. It never fails that someone sees all of it. My last Ozzfest there were people screwing everywhere in the lawn. And the security guards just watched, while sharing a joint with some other concert-goers.

That's priceless!!! The only show I've been to where I heard about someone having sex was Maiden in Irvine back in 08 in the lawn section
Quote 0 0
zfw
ROSADA wrote:

Yes.
Quote 0 0