ROSADA Show full post »
Deputy_Potatoes
There will definantly be better grammar.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
fatz girlz gatz teh tight p00ntangz
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
The rolls in the oven, the rolls in her stomach, or the rolls all over her.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Crazy_eyes wrote:

she probably has rolls tucked in her rolls.  but i was talkin about the tastey rolls on her body lol.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

she probably has rolls tucked in her rolls.  but i was talkin about the tastey rolls on her body lol.

Sweaty fat ain't tastey.
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
There will be a couple fights, but not to many considering the number of drunken idiots there. Ther is always tits at Ozzfest, and that number should go waaaaaay up with the Crue being there. They tour with a titty-cam lol. People will be drunk and smoking weed and having a good time.

The village of the damned is just what they call their merch area with a few extras thrown in. If you've been looking for a shirt that says I FUCK SHEEP you will probably be I luck. Monster gives out free drinks, other places sell overpriced food and drinks, a tattoo artist, pretty sure the boob airbrush booth is done with (damn underage titties) sony has had a game arcade in the past, I've seen a mechanical bull before, and there will be lots of other stuff to check out.
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
I was 15 when I went to my first Ozzfest with my Dad. It was the most bad ass experience of my life!
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
ROSADA wrote:

im going with some freinds and parents. ive been to ac/dc, iron maiden and metallica concerts before. should i excpect anything more "innapropriate" at ozzfest then at the other concerts ive been to? im wondering cuz it would be pretty akward with my parents their and everything. im not worried about weed or anything. but will there be fights, tits, sex or anything like that?

I' be more worried about misspelling half of a fucking forum post than whether or not your mom is slapping your dad because he's staring at some 22 year old chick's tits.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0